JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 February, 12:06
We are all very well aware that there are certain high crimes that can only be punishable by death- those that are treasonous in nature and those that would bring harm to children. We are psychologically prepared for that inevitability.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Val dVonn @valdvonn
As unbecoming as it seems, decapitation may also be called for as we know some snakes require the cutting off of the head.
01:17 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by valdvonn in this post can reply
TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
11 February, 08:07
In response Val dVonn to her Publication
I'm a peaceful person. Under normal capital punishment I would say lethal injection would be most humane way. Please don't take what I say as vendictive. I worry that anything but decapitation won't stop the evil. What about the deposition of the bodies. I feel those who are punished for crimes against humanity should not be buried. Is this bad? Any thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Val dVonn @valdvonn
16 February, 11:33
In response TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER to her Publication
You don't want them to have a dirt hole? Maybe send the body back to the family? Or incinerate? What would satisfy you?