JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
We are all very well aware that there are certain high crimes that can only be punishable by death- those that are treasonous in nature and those that would bring harm to children. We are psychologically prepared for that inevitability.
12:06 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
CLight Love @CLightLove
10 February, 01:23
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Maybe will wake the sheep while bringing justice for #CrimesAgainstHumanity #SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
10 February, 12:02
They stole are Godly TRUE lives!! Poisoned us for money and enslaved us for their fun! No money for a easy death for them..make them suffers as they did us!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
09 February, 11:48
F R Y
T H E M !!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 February, 06:20
I didn't think I would want to see someone put to death, but I am making an exception for Killary

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
09 February, 04:34
no worries here I'm good

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 February, 04:07
Show these evil people Justice!

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
09 February, 02:06
so let it be written, so let it be done.

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
09 February, 02:06
so let it be written, so let it be done.

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
09 February, 01:59
lethal injection is too easy. it's like anesthesia. way too easy.

Dahlia Rules @Dahlia_Rules
09 February, 01:50
100%

Jessica Gutierrez @TxReaper
09 February, 01:24
I would be first in line to volunteer to pull the trigger in a firing squad or to push that plunger on a syringe for lethal injection or pull the switch to an electric chair or kick a stool out from under the hanging tree! Just sayin.....

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
09 February, 01:24
I've never supported the death penalty, but after what I've seen there is nothing else but death that can make me go to sleep at night.

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
09 February, 01:19
Their evil deeds have went on for far too long and now true justice needs to be served. This has to be and I have no pity for any them.
This is what God calls righteous judgement.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 01:18
The depth of the evil these ppl have done especially to children can only be handled by God himself so we have no choice but to send them to him.
There is no such thing on earth as repairing these ppl.

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
09 February, 01:17
unfortunately death is just too good for them! Gitmo for life, crappy food, hard labor, no chance for parole! Make them suffer!

Val dVonn @valdvonn
09 February, 01:17
As unbecoming as it seems, decapitation may also be called for as we know some snakes require the cutting off of the head.

TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
11 February, 08:07
In response Val dVonn to her Publication
I'm a peaceful person. Under normal capital punishment I would say lethal injection would be most humane way. Please don't take what I say as vendictive. I worry that anything but decapitation won't stop the evil. What about the deposition of the bodies. I feel those who are punished for crimes against humanity should not be buried. Is this bad? Any thoughts?

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
09 February, 01:16
I believe that's going to be a major way the masses will heal that aren't fully aware yet. justice, then just us, then Us! 🤗

Rozzee Doodle_ Doodle Poodle @Z_A_Team
09 February, 01:08
We cannot have a TRULY BEAUTIFUL WORLD if we do not get rid of all evil .. The evil is why we are in this place now. Lets make this world a BEAUTIFUL place again.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 February, 12:31
It has to be this way in order to prevent it from ever happening again.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 February, 02:01
In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
09 February, 12:19
que justice arrive et qu'elle soit furieuse 😎

Michael Catino @MCanon
09 February, 12:11
I truely have a list of friends that are willing to help.