Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 05:10
https://t.me/TheToaster111...
George News

Message from @potus DJT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 05:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Blah blah blah blah blah......Trump promised to drain the swamp and here we sit pretending it is still going to happen. I feel for it once. Never again. I'm done. Not another word from me. Absolutely sickening that we were lied to and promised things they never planned on finishing. They are ALL trash. I'm outta here. Good luck, folks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
16 February, 05:35
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Well I could waste my time and tell you how I know politicians have already been arrested in some of them have already been executed and how I know that Joe Biden is pretending to be president but will let you back out of this war Q said the ending isn't for everyone, he said to trust in the plan so you either trust the plan or you don't

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
16 February, 05:46
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
The big question of the day is how would you know that? You can say you know, but we are supposed to question "everything." Why should ppl not question you? Repeat same thing over & over & it becomes propaganda. I'm not a subversive, I'm a believer, however there is such a thing called compassion fatigue. Besides, if that person had never spoken out, how would you know they left? Allowing ppl to express their frustration instead of denigrating them for it would go a lot farther to being supportive, as we are also told to do. They are here or they are not-how is not being 'here' a punishment?

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
I watched Bidens Inauguration and I saw police buses out in front of the capital which I assumed were there to arrest all of the politicians, but sadly that never happened. Then I watched the CCTV camera for the memorial of the fallen officer on January 30 I believe the one who died at the capital, I switched to the back of the cc TV and I saw Those same police buses parked out back on the ice saw dozens of politicians loading these buses, leaving me to believe they've all been arrested
06:10 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cabal Crusher, click on at the bottom under it