Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 05:10
https://t.me/TheToaster111...
George News

Message from @potus DJT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
Remember things happen on Gods Timing not ours, this has been going on for years & because not many were awake, means their just now learning of it. What would everyone think if they started following when this first started years ago? Most wouldn't be able to handle it. Now we are close to the end and people want to give up that have only been awake a year maybe a month tops? Be thankful we woke up and have actual knowledge.
06:04 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dreamadawndj in this post can reply
Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
16 February, 10:18
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Been awake for all my life, living a lie, I'm ready for what ever happens, appear weak when you are strong, pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
16 February, 10:52
In response Nobody Nobody to his Publication
Amen Patriot, Yes its a very very long Moving. Were really close to the end, I can feel it. I mean we have been blind to this stuff all our lives, I am sure hopefully we can last a lil while longer. The thing is most people are awoke and they dont see it as its been going on a lifetime and were blinded for so long, and so it now feels like forever to them. Holding the line and keeping my faith.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 10:02
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Nana will NEVER give up!
I many not agree with everything I see but I will never give up.