Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 04:13
Nothing happened with Noah for a bit, then it poured.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
If we are on track for 3/4 then things need to start happening now. That's what I am concerned about. Arrest a Schiff, a Swalwell, a Pelosi or a Biden and perp walk them for ALL to see. Where is this alleged "Grand Awakening" we were promised? The trash I have known all along are STILL trash, hate themsleves, you , me, Trump, America, etc. and that will NEVER change, I don't care who Hussein is pointing a weapon at or what baby Hunter Biden is molesting.....the trash will ALWAYS be trash. Time to move forward and leave the normies who are still lost behind.
04:18 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
16 February, 06:23
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I'm starting to think a sufficient number of people, "we the people," need to get ticked off enough to DEMAND justice! In a huge group. Very loudly. We the people need to make our voices heard. Just a thought...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 06:25
In response Claire Elaine to her Publication
I believe that is correct, 100%. Because Trump has done absolutely nothing to drain the swamp. If it is left up to us, who is in? Instead of waiting for this alleged Great Awakening that simply is not transpiring, when will all those waiting commit to taking back OUR country OURSELVES. BINGO!

Henry Specter @HSpecter
16 February, 04:25
We were told shit's gonna go down beginning, middle, or end of impeachemnt. impeachemt is over now. now we keep hearing other things popping up that keeps pushing the hype until next week. Friggen exhausted

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 04:28
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
It's pure insanity. We have people, thousands, who have absolutely committed crimes and we are to believe we have to wake up Aunt Mabel in Hoboken before they can be arrested and hung for ALL to see? COME ON! Wake up, folks! Good God, if we aren;t going to do this ourselves it ain't happening.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
16 February, 04:24
No kidding, Im sick of all this hype and seeing all these kids get hurt...yet the tv is still showing all the dirty dems and hollywood actors. Like I get that they have been "arrested" but how much longer were gonna get told that?