Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 04:13
Nothing happened with Noah for a bit, then it poured.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 04:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
If we are on track for 3/4 then things need to start happening now. That's what I am concerned about. Arrest a Schiff, a Swalwell, a Pelosi or a Biden and perp walk them for ALL to see. Where is this alleged "Grand Awakening" we were promised? The trash I have known all along are STILL trash, hate themsleves, you , me, Trump, America, etc. and that will NEVER change, I don't care who Hussein is pointing a weapon at or what baby Hunter Biden is molesting.....the trash will ALWAYS be trash. Time to move forward and leave the normies who are still lost behind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
We were told shit's gonna go down beginning, middle, or end of impeachemnt. impeachemt is over now. now we keep hearing other things popping up that keeps pushing the hype until next week. Friggen exhausted
04:25 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HSpecter in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 04:28
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
It's pure insanity. We have people, thousands, who have absolutely committed crimes and we are to believe we have to wake up Aunt Mabel in Hoboken before they can be arrested and hung for ALL to see? COME ON! Wake up, folks! Good God, if we aren;t going to do this ourselves it ain't happening.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
16 February, 04:33
ive stressed this for weeks. they have no clue the damage rheyre causing peoples mental health. eventually the woke will get tired of all the excuses they'll go back to sleep

Henry Specter @HSpecter
16 February, 05:02
It's getting frustrated trying to stay mindful with everything, but I hate how we get teased with all these Q drops telling us something "epic" suppose to happen that day. Nothing lol