Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Nothing happened with Noah for a bit, then it poured.
04:13 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 February, 05:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I have this friend over on WEGO who used to get so upset because he felt no one was listening to him about his opinion on what God was doing during these times. I finally got him to realize that while you are building the ark (truth red pilling) you can yell out the truth at the top of your lungs to warn people and try to make them wake up, but in the end, you just cant force them to get into the Ark.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
17 February, 12:21
Passover-15 Nissan
Gen. 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
second month (Nissan) 17th day
Seven is the number of completeness and perfection (both physical and spiritual). It derives much of its meaning from being tied directly to God's creation of all things.
Number eleven is important in that it can symbolize disorder, chaos and judgment. In Genesis 11, men rebelled against God and built the tower of Babel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
17 February, 12:21
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
(711-117) Exo 15:10 mighty H117 waters.

Willa Belle @WillJBella
17 February, 10:37
Which reminds me, need to add Ark Encounter to the bucket list...

https://arkencounter.com/

Steven Brown @PatriotSteve777
17 February, 05:09
indeed, ironically i just read shared this story with my kids last night..

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
17 February, 03:55
Noah was a conspiracy theorist!! LOL

EAM Leonard @EALeonard
17 February, 01:56
i think it took Noah, 500 yrs to build the ark.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
17 February, 03:55
In response EAM Leonard to her Publication
I have always heard 140 yrs.

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
17 February, 12:41

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
16 February, 09:54
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
16 February, 08:05
"Shake and shake the ketchup bottle,
none'll come and then a lot'll"

Lysanne anon @lysanne
16 February, 07:39
I better get my job application into the Trump administration now, before the "flood" of applicants.

Vita et Lux @eastsidethirdeye
16 February, 06:15
We still here! I love this movement more than ever.

Total Truth @b4truth
16 February, 05:22
Cool facts of Noah's ark. The Athiest claim no way the Ark could of been big enough 2 house all the animals- thus bible is not true n only a fairy tail book.

Well. The Bible records how big the Ark was in Cubits(distance of a man's elbow 2 end of fingers.) What people don't grasp is Humans in Noah's day were much bigger/taller. Thus, old cubits. Ie Royal Cubits. Ie the Ark was much bigger then we can grasp.

Also Noah used babies. Why bring a full grown Male Elephant when u can simply load a baby 1 on the Ark. Ie solves space issue. The Real Ark was discovered by Ron Wyat. In Turkey.

EAM Leonard @EALeonard
17 February, 01:58
In response Total Truth to his Publication
there is a true to size replica of the ark in KY. i have visited it twice now. it is full of information. highly recommend you go see it.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
16 February, 04:56
7:11 isn't a store it's an important Genesis Bible verse!

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
16 February, 06:25
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
That's a GREAT verse!!!

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
16 February, 04:54

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
16 February, 04:53
Watch the water😉. Drip, drip.....flood is coming

Maribelle Yrdnal @Yrdnal
16 February, 07:47
In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication
Hey! The ligthouse! It's not your job to watch the water!😉😂 I really love ligthouse😍

Maribelle Yrdnal @Yrdnal
16 February, 07:51
In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication
oups. lighthouse. english it's not my first language..

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 February, 04:50
Indeed 🙏❣🙏

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
16 February, 04:47
This is one of the most succinct and clear encouragements I've received.

James Bintliff @midnightwriter
16 February, 04:28
Just a little nugget would be great though.....

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
16 February, 04:20
They called Noah a “conspiracy theorist” too...

... until it started to rain.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
16 February, 07:36
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I will try not to say... I told ya so!!!!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 04:18
If we are on track for 3/4 then things need to start happening now. That's what I am concerned about. Arrest a Schiff, a Swalwell, a Pelosi or a Biden and perp walk them for ALL to see. Where is this alleged "Grand Awakening" we were promised? The trash I have known all along are STILL trash, hate themsleves, you , me, Trump, America, etc. and that will NEVER change, I don't care who Hussein is pointing a weapon at or what baby Hunter Biden is molesting.....the trash will ALWAYS be trash. Time to move forward and leave the normies who are still lost behind.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
16 February, 04:25
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
We were told shit's gonna go down beginning, middle, or end of impeachemnt. impeachemt is over now. now we keep hearing other things popping up that keeps pushing the hype until next week. Friggen exhausted

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
16 February, 06:23
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I'm starting to think a sufficient number of people, "we the people," need to get ticked off enough to DEMAND justice! In a huge group. Very loudly. We the people need to make our voices heard. Just a thought...

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
16 February, 04:18
one of my sons is named noah- it rained for 40 days and 40 nights after he was born. we couldnt decide if it was a foreboding about his future, or if it was just that we lived in ohio.😂🤣🤣

Ragia HRH @HRH
16 February, 04:17
Yes! Noah was a consperacy theorist until it started raining!!

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
16 February, 04:16
Yep! Waiting for that rain "storm" 😉

Stand Firm @Discernment10
16 February, 04:15
I have to think it took a long time to build that ship/barge and everyone was probably making fun of him but he trusted God!

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
16 February, 04:19
In response Stand Firm to his Publication
yep, he prepped while everybody else was partying. when the rains came down, he was ready.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 04:20
In response Stand Firm to his Publication
Trusting God is all well and good, but we have KNOWN criminals roaming free. God is not going to arrest them, we need the proper authorities to magically and suddenly start to enforce the law. How is that going to happen? When? It's 2/16 and we have nothing, just like every day before this one. It's time to put up or shut up. That time is NOW.