Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 February, 11:00
2 People I know that are close to the family got the Vax. Both are sick. Such a wet cough. One decided to stop by my house. 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
16 February, 01:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The real sickness will come years down the road. Lots of animals studies out there to show the consequences of this kind or shot. Its sad people can't research and just trust the doctors or are peer pressured. I again ask the question why is the Mil promoting this so heavily? I hope they are only giving the troops sugar water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Zink @VZink61
Might it be possible that the "vaccines" are really okay? That maybe the evil ones were already taken care of BEFORE our loved ones, healthcare workers, military, etc. got the injections? I cannot believe Trump and all would jeopardize such a massive amount of people! He loves people too much! And America!
Are they counting on Med Beds to cure this?

These thoughts keep me up at night. We should be able to trust our experts! Sadly, those with big egos & huge bank accounts believe they are experts, buying their way into a field they have ZERO business being in. Leaving us as victims!
03:08 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VZink61 in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
16 February, 06:08
In response Victoria Zink to her Publication
#US #Navy TWITTER ACCOUNT OFFICIAL #PIC

1845 TRANSPORTATION CODE GENERAL
BUT PUT IN OUR FACE POR SOME REASON ?

" THE #vaccine FOR THE US #Navy FAMILIES "

SAID THE US NAVY TWITER

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

#GEMATRIA_ :

destruction warn them

but theyre all tired of you

nothing can stop what is coming

covidvirus​

a world of evil​

free masonic lovers of money​

bringing society down​

satanically programmed parasitic worms bound to saturns matrix to be dissolved

humans are angels unaware​

see what you are​

the gods are scared o

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
16 February, 06:01
everybody was raving on how his can be possible .
in #Spain get a lot of attention the DRY ICE transport.
first of all, because in no fucking way we respect these protocols 😂
get lots on fun memes.

also the LEGAL BRAND AND SIGNALING - CODES FOR TRANSPORTATION
DANGEROUS ORGANISM / ETC

anyway .

searching #geamatria from the most visible transport code of the #vaccine FOR THEIR FAMILIES !!!

s that #USNavy WANT THAT WE ALL SEE in

UN1845 CODE BY EXAMPLE

God, Love and Truth Win @TrumpIsStillMyPresident
16 February, 04:08
i wondered the same thing. But then i realized that by the bad things happening from the shots, its part of the awakening. Then i saw the post that said "all doctors and nurses who have given this vaccine will be treated as war criminals". That tells me that the vaccine is real, and its bad. Not all are going to survive this. Its sad. Im hoping the med beds will fix all.

Victoria Zink @VZink61
16 February, 06:07
In response God, Love and Truth Win to her Publication
Reading your message brought me to tears again. Those that you point out that may not make it include my mom & dad as well as the best in-laws anyone could ever have! I just keep telling myself, "Pray, Victoria, just keep praying!" (And please know I mean no disrespect to what you said! It just made my heart hurt more hearing you confirm the same information I have heard as well.)

I want to wake up from this nightmare, please!!!

Amber Naulder @Anaulder316
16 February, 03:20
Girl, preach! I have such a hard time believing Trump would rally so hard around Op Warp Speed and these vacs for them to be harmful. However, I'm skeptical enough that myself or family will not be getting it. We're staying proactive with vit D3, zinc and vit c.