Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 February, 11:00
2 People I know that are close to the family got the Vax. Both are sick. Such a wet cough. One decided to stop by my house. 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
16 February, 01:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The real sickness will come years down the road. Lots of animals studies out there to show the consequences of this kind or shot. Its sad people can't research and just trust the doctors or are peer pressured. I again ask the question why is the Mil promoting this so heavily? I hope they are only giving the troops sugar water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Zink @VZink61
16 February, 03:08
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Might it be possible that the "vaccines" are really okay? That maybe the evil ones were already taken care of BEFORE our loved ones, healthcare workers, military, etc. got the injections? I cannot believe Trump and all would jeopardize such a massive amount of people! He loves people too much! And America!
Are they counting on Med Beds to cure this?

These thoughts keep me up at night. We should be able to trust our experts! Sadly, those with big egos & huge bank accounts believe they are experts, buying their way into a field they have ZERO business being in. Leaving us as victims!

Amber Naulder @Anaulder316
Girl, preach! I have such a hard time believing Trump would rally so hard around Op Warp Speed and these vacs for them to be harmful. However, I'm skeptical enough that myself or family will not be getting it. We're staying proactive with vit D3, zinc and vit c.
03:20 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Victoria Zink to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anaulder316 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amber Naulder, click on at the bottom under it