Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 February, 11:00
2 People I know that are close to the family got the Vax. Both are sick. Such a wet cough. One decided to stop by my house. 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Zink @VZink61
Posted a couple of times how I almost had my parents believing there was a "The Plan". They started listening to me, opening messages & watching videos I sent. They were calling & asking questions. Then too much time passed with no visible shred of evidence of said "The Plan". Not seeing even a glamor of hope of what I was sharing, when given the opportunity to get the "vaccine", they jumped at the chance believing (knowing) govt would force vaccines to travel prob. across states as they have a retirement home & split time between 2 states. My inlaws got the shots, too. HEARTBREAKING!
02:39 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VZink61 in this post can reply
Jim McG @jimmcg1
16 February, 08:52
In response Victoria Zink to her Publication
Yeah similar story. "Wait at least until February", I told them in December. Then nothing happened and some that I know have taken it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Choose Light @Justice7
16 February, 04:50
im having same situation and its depressing!!! I cant even look forward to whats coming because i fear my family will be gone , as you explained i tried to red pill them but with no obvious things happening , they dont believe me 💔💔💔💔

Mac 691 @Mac691
16 February, 03:19
😡He could not do anything so that his parents and his parents did not get the vaccine ... I am very sorry, I can not do anything with my family they are all asleep and I am very sorry, I think the first thing they would have to do is stop the vaccines, they know what they contain is garbage.🤬