Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 February, 11:00
2 People I know that are close to the family got the Vax. Both are sick. Such a wet cough. One decided to stop by my house. 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Zink @VZink61
16 February, 02:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Posted a couple of times how I almost had my parents believing there was a "The Plan". They started listening to me, opening messages & watching videos I sent. They were calling & asking questions. Then too much time passed with no visible shred of evidence of said "The Plan". Not seeing even a glamor of hope of what I was sharing, when given the opportunity to get the "vaccine", they jumped at the chance believing (knowing) govt would force vaccines to travel prob. across states as they have a retirement home & split time between 2 states. My inlaws got the shots, too. HEARTBREAKING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mac 691 @Mac691
😡He could not do anything so that his parents and his parents did not get the vaccine ... I am very sorry, I can not do anything with my family they are all asleep and I am very sorry, I think the first thing they would have to do is stop the vaccines, they know what they contain is garbage.🤬
03:19 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Victoria Zink to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mac691 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mac 691, click on at the bottom under it