MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
The snow isn’t melting in many places. It doesn’t burn... which tells me it’s being used as a protective nonflammable blanket by our military.
Watchu guys think?
11:52 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 February, 07:49
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
If there is a benefit...that sounds logical to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
17 February, 08:27
I think now is the time NOT TO DRINK TAP WATER if at all possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
patty Imagination Creates @Mckeniesmom
17 February, 01:58
We got snow in GA about 10ish days ago - I didnt try to burn it but I noticed that when you walked in it your boots literally stuck to the ground. And when I was walking my dogs < as the snow was falling my boots were sticking to the grass and when I walked I was pulling up huge dirt clumps with he snow as I walked - weirdest snow I"ve ever seen

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
17 February, 01:11
I tried this last night & I couldnt get it to melt.

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
17 February, 09:47
Take it and have it analyzed! I wonder if they have the same crap in Texas? Keep us informed,please!

Lynne Geis @lynneg
16 February, 10:51
I just tried to melt a snow ball in Montana. It does not melt or drip. I used a lighter to try to melt it. Turns black and gets smaller. Will drip if squeezed. Don't know if this us normal or not. Who know what's going on in todays world?

FREEDOM 2021 @IAMthatIAM
16 February, 10:43
omg 😲 😱 😲 😱 😲 😱 😲 😱

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 February, 10:36
let us hope u r rite

DkH O’Dell @DkH
16 February, 09:15
I did this today. It does not melt. It recedes into itself. No dripping. So strange. It doesn't even feel likexreal snow.
I made a little youtube about it under Diane H

JUDITH TAMEZ @Judes76
16 February, 05:34
I'm a teacher in Texas and calling we're closed the rest of the week.
#GodWins
#TheBestIsYetToCome
#wwg1wga

JUDITH TAMEZ @Judes76
16 February, 06:21
In response JUDITH TAMEZ to her Publication
And we just lost power...

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
17 February, 09:54
In response JUDITH TAMEZ to her Publication
have you checked your snow? Stay safe🙏❤️

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
16 February, 03:12
Its possible.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 February, 12:22
Dew we need protection ? Yes

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
16 February, 12:18
Good question. Here's an interesting article about sulfur.
I seem to remember sulfur turns into a type of plastic substance when it hits cold air.
Also, sulfur is expensive to dispose of properly, just like coal ash.
Maybe it's cheaper to dispurse them in the sky and call it solar radiation managment?

https://naturalnewsblogs.c...

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
16 February, 12:15
I watched this video yesterday and commented elsewhere. I put some of our snow in Oklahoma in a plastic container and brought it into my 73 degree house. In 20 minutes, it melted into water. It wasn't sticky. I didn't try to burn it, but it didn't seem to behave unusually. There's no humidity so the snow is soft anf fluffy, thank goodness. It didn't feel plastic to me.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
16 February, 11:57
It's about 40-degrees here and we still have plenty of snow around.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
16 February, 11:53
Interesting thought.