MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Killary scolding Obama for flying in $65,000 worth of "hotdogs" to WHITEHOUSE private party at 3 AM...
We all kno hotdog is pedo codeword for boys
#ThesePeopleAreSick
11:19 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 February, 01:26
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
"We can vote on it". WTH? It's a big club and thank the Dear Lord in Heaven, we're not in it!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
16 February, 12:45
Did you also catch the other names listed? Podestq, Affleck, Pelosi, Huma.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
16 February, 11:58
Obama was so arrogant he thought he would never get caught. POTUS Gotcha, Asshat.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
16 February, 11:55
THEY'RE GOING DOWN. I'M YELLING TIMBER.

Again Nori @AgainNori2021
16 February, 11:54
This is interesting but lacking sauce. Anything this salacious should include a link, or it must be discounted entirely. I searched WikiLeaks and this did not come up.

Data Gramma @Vic
16 February, 11:53
And there you are, Pelosi, named and copied in the email! Worm your way out of that one you sleaze!!

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
16 February, 11:50
Most noted phases - 1 predetermined locations 2 so WE can vote on it

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
16 February, 11:48
Well, well, well and there you are Nancy Pelosi!

Jimmy Jam @71JimD
16 February, 11:46
They are all Pedos! What a Cess pool the deep state is!

Brenda Shearer @whsbls
16 February, 11:45
Interesting how this article got posted today in the Washington Post.......https://www.washingtonpost...

Operation Que @OperationQ
16 February, 11:40
🔍"The Illuminati Nazi World Order (NWO): Obama Is Hitler's Biological Grandson, A Khazar Rothschild"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
16 February, 12:02
In response Operation Que to his Publication
Yes yes yes I have seen same from the HM site. I have shared it to my tribe who see what I post anywhere. The bio Indonesian father might be a stretch for some people but not for me. There is other info floating about that with a promise it will be revealed. I think it's accurate. Also, if you put his mother's photo (young) next to Adolph's young photo, you see a definite similarity

Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
16 February, 11:39
Affleck, B.... as in Ben Affleck? Possibly? Idd he would be named in the email but maybe not as we know...

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
16 February, 11:37

vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
16 February, 11:30
Hillary writes, "We can vote on it if you'd like".
We all know how Hillary runs a vote count... 🙄

JUDITH TAMEZ @Judes76
16 February, 11:23
Wonder who all the "we" are 🤔