Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
16 February, 09:41
Shall we play a game?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
16 February, 09:44
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
"Soros takes orders from P." ? Is that Putin ? or who else? Someone knows?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CabalKrusher in this post can reply
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
07 April, 12:13
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
Rod of God + 3 Gorges perhaps🙏

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
07 April, 12:20
In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication
focus on the 2 million death

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
07 April, 02:36
yes, I agree

16 February, 10:27
Oh thank you. that's the first time i ear about this family, i will make some search about them

16 February, 10:45
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
Well... i'm French and i didn't know anything about this family... Shame on me !🤓

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
17 February, 10:13
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication