Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
Okay just to recap: Back in October 2020, We sent out secret authentication codes to Q and the response was "Please fix the bread and tidy up the ship." We now believe this was a reference to "The Toaster" for multiple reasons, coincidences, synchroncities and decodes. There is more to the story but that's the basic jist of it. Are you following?
09:49 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
17 February, 10:25
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
follow the toaster, he has next level (q) intell 3Dto5D

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
17 February, 02:20
The Best Is Yet To Come! WWG1WGA
@thebestisyettocome
9 hours ago

The Best Is Yet To Come! WWG1WGA
@thebestisyettocome
83 Following
155 Followers
Toaster = Time Machine (Simpsons season 6 episode 6) Elites harvesting pineal gland

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 February, 05:45
Decalcify your pineal gland anyway that you can. It equals healing, freedom and enlightenment. Monatomic Gold/Ormus/Manna is one way.

Gina Cox @Ginamarie
16 February, 05:41
Talking in research code does not help, proofs, evidence and guidance- links- are much more helpful. If there are folks asking an anon for help dont give them more Q- this is why we all sound crazy! Imgaine someone getting pulled into and interview about the Q movement and saying some shit they think is widely known about secrect codes, fix the bread, tidy the ship and a toaster! At this point we need to decode and share what we think things mean- leave it open as none of us really know- add your disclaimer: Do you own reasearch. GIVE THE RED PILL
#wwg1wga

16 February, 05:39
Toaster = Time Machine (Simpsons season 6 episode 6) Elites harvesting pineal gland

Dwight Knapp @kad784
16 February, 05:25

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Optical Awakenings @Unite
16 February, 05:24
Is there a post that explains all the Q bread baking. I get that we take the crumbs and put together the pieces into breads/threads but I would like to understand the whole process :) thank you in advance.

Great Awakening @GreatAwakening50
16 February, 05:28
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
so ill try to sum it up the best i can, been here since day one. so q drops often gives us a starting point, from there we go and research and from there q will often post and verify whats correct and incorrect, thats how they go from crumbs to bread. the bakers are the ones drumming up memes and posts of info. once verified by q or the community, they become "notables" which go on a specific bord on 8kun (at least they did idk now)

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 February, 05:23
Remembering a reference to Toaster recently. Will see if Fam knows or will dig

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
16 February, 05:47
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
guy above in post said toaster = time machine- off of the simpsons-idk

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
16 February, 05:22
Are you talking about an account? Wasnt there one by that name on twitter?

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
16 February, 10:22
In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication
follow vincent kennedy? follow vk

16 February, 05:20
Following right along with every single word in this post except - What is "the Toaster"? Please help guide me/us.. I will do the work. I just need to know where to look.

Jules Freeland @Jules4950
16 February, 05:20
Oh sweet Jesus. I have seriously read, researched anything I can. Watched the movie White squall, read all comments, what the hell am i missing? I am not ignorant, I just need enlightening please.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
16 February, 06:37
In response Jules Freeland to her Publication
There are no straight forward, simply direct answers. There are 4953 Q drops posted over 3+ years that have been researched for 3+ years. And we still have more than we know.

You can read them here.
https://qagg.news/

Read the drops. They are not going to make a lot of sense at first but I think if you keep reading you will begin to get some idea.

Dave at https://x22report.com/ has done a lot of research on the drops and does a nightly show and usually include Q drops as reference to current news. Watching his broadcasts will help give you an idea of how they fit in now.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
16 February, 05:18
I'm at a loss here on this one. I hope this doesn't put me on a stupid list. 🤪

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
16 February, 05:15
On Deck Here!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 February, 10:09
i have only been in loop since october. felt like I was drowning for the longest till I finally made peace with the fact I was not going to be at the same speed at anons plugged in from the beginning. Then I focused on collecting decodes and passing info on to the next Patriot. Getting an eduxation the while time. one thing that would help, and I know there are cheat cheats for lost of this such as code words to start research etc, but a cheat sheet for code names in Qdrops. A to Z and if ceetain people have nore than one name. much appreciated. 💯✝️❤️🇺🇸

Optical Awakenings @Unite
16 February, 05:26
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I have been following since Feb. 2018 and I am still lost with some of the lingo ;)

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
16 February, 10:04
keep going.....

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
16 February, 09:57
Been tightening my belt.👍

Judy Waller @Judyk
16 February, 09:56
Yes, that being said I DEFINITELY need a toaster!!❤

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
16 February, 10:02
In response Judy Waller to her Publication
You do not have one?

Jude Berg @sharingstuff
16 February, 09:53
🤔 I recall seeing a toaster reference hmmm

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
16 February, 09:52
🧐 Learning curve has been veritcal for past year...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 February, 11:36
In response Have Faith to her Publication
I second that!