Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
16 February, 09:49
Okay just to recap: Back in October 2020, We sent out secret authentication codes to Q and the response was "Please fix the bread and tidy up the ship." We now believe this was a reference to "The Toaster" for multiple reasons, coincidences, synchroncities and decodes. There is more to the story but that's the basic jist of it. Are you following?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
Is there a post that explains all the Q bread baking. I get that we take the crumbs and put together the pieces into breads/threads but I would like to understand the whole process :) thank you in advance.
05:24 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Unite in this post can reply
Great Awakening @GreatAwakening50
16 February, 05:28
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
so ill try to sum it up the best i can, been here since day one. so q drops often gives us a starting point, from there we go and research and from there q will often post and verify whats correct and incorrect, thats how they go from crumbs to bread. the bakers are the ones drumming up memes and posts of info. once verified by q or the community, they become "notables" which go on a specific bord on 8kun (at least they did idk now)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
16 February, 05:34
In response Great Awakening to his Publication
Yeah, I guess I thought that there was more involving the decodes. I have a theory that there are multiple images incoded within the images on the posts. Possibly in the text as well.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts