Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
16 February, 09:49
Okay just to recap: Back in October 2020, We sent out secret authentication codes to Q and the response was "Please fix the bread and tidy up the ship." We now believe this was a reference to "The Toaster" for multiple reasons, coincidences, synchroncities and decodes. There is more to the story but that's the basic jist of it. Are you following?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
i have only been in loop since october. felt like I was drowning for the longest till I finally made peace with the fact I was not going to be at the same speed at anons plugged in from the beginning. Then I focused on collecting decodes and passing info on to the next Patriot. Getting an eduxation the while time. one thing that would help, and I know there are cheat cheats for lost of this such as code words to start research etc, but a cheat sheet for code names in Qdrops. A to Z and if ceetain people have nore than one name. much appreciated. 💯✝️❤️🇺🇸
10:09 AM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Optical Awakenings @Unite
16 February, 05:26
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I have been following since Feb. 2018 and I am still lost with some of the lingo ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396