Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
I'm sure you all know this but in case not, do the following if you can: What can I use to wrap my pipes from freezing?
Insulate your exposed pipes by wrapping them with foam, rubber or fiberglass sleeves. You can also use rags or newspapers. Be sure to wrap the pipes with at least an inch of those materials, then cover them with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to keep them dry. Also buy some of these: Thermal Emergency Reflective Space Blankets. If this helps just 1 person, then I'm happy. Will pray for you all.
12:45 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Michelle37sexy in this post can reply
Catin Thehat @Cathills
16 February, 01:19
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
Keep your water running at a low stream. WAY cheaper to pay for the water than a plumber!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
16 February, 06:59
In response Catin Thehat to her Publication
That Is Some Good Advice. Must Be Canadian.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 February, 09:35
In response Catin Thehat to her Publication
or find the main shut off valve in home shut it off the go to the lowest water tap and run the water till it stops save water for flushing and cooking drink this will give what water is left in lines place to expand so they wont burst also if u need water drain out off hot water tank

Melissa Love @Melika1Love
16 February, 01:14
aluminum foil works as well, if you can't get out and buy any of those things

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
16 February, 01:12
HILLARY CLINTON: “I’M REALLY NOT EVEN A HUMAN BEING”

View my video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...