Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
what kind of sick ritual are they doing in this bathroom?
12:43 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
18 February, 05:23
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
YES...what ARE the vials in her hand and WHAT is in them....looks kind'a red to me....just saying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dellas Rosendahl @Dellas
17 February, 10:28
What are the objects in her hands?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steel Burke @45BestPotusEver
17 February, 08:33
https://www.vanityfair.com...

July 24, 5:45 p.m.
Prepping for a press availability while conferring with Representatives Adam Schiff, Elijah Cummings, and Jerry Nadler, and her top aides. Photograph by Annie Leibovitz.

huwhite memes donated @huwhitememes
17 February, 06:31
Epipen's maybe.

Jill Johnsey @johnsey22
16 February, 02:19
Hmmmm.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
16 February, 01:49
How creeply inimate... lol

Only followers of this user (WakeyAwakey) can see their posts

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
16 February, 01:21
Handing out impeacment pens!!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 February, 01:18
Nancy's preparing Nadler's suppository, which he gets after every walk. The others are there to help hold him down.

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
16 February, 01:13
Unless you consider this panic or the sadness of not being able to plan your evil other than in a bathroom. Kind of makes sense. Madonna, Hanx, Drew Barrymore and a few others. Remember, we ware all asking, what's up with the video's in the bathroom?

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
16 February, 01:12
I would have thought she would be too old but it appears she is selecting a tampon size.

I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me...

Jill Johnsey @johnsey22
16 February, 01:11
what is that in her hand? Everyone is watching very seriously at what Nancy is doing.

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
16 February, 01:10
Oh my God...
1. Where is the picture from? Source?
2. Who took the picture?
3. What in the picture informs us tgat this is a ritual?
just looks line a bunch of idiots trying to help the Speaker of the House of their party with an issue.
Don't see Satan anywhere..

Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
16 February, 01:19
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
do you feel better Paul? I never said anything about satan... I can't tell you who or where the pic came from since I wasn't there... a ritual does not always imply sadistic behavior.

ritual noun
Definition of ritual (Entry 2 of 2)
1: the established form for a ceremony
specifically: the order of words prescribed for a religious ceremony
2a: ritual observance
specifically: a system of rites
b: a ceremonial act or action
c: an act or series of acts regularly repeated in a set precise manner

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
16 February, 01:53
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
What KIND of help could she POSSIBLY need in the womens restroom? As I said earlier...CREEPLY INTIMATE!

Paint Head @Paint
16 February, 01:08
🤔 making sure her face stays on🤣