Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
16 February, 12:43
what kind of sick ritual are they doing in this bathroom?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
Oh my God...
1. Where is the picture from? Source?
2. Who took the picture?
3. What in the picture informs us tgat this is a ritual?
just looks line a bunch of idiots trying to help the Speaker of the House of their party with an issue.
Don't see Satan anywhere..
01:10 AM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
16 February, 01:53
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
What KIND of help could she POSSIBLY need in the womens restroom? As I said earlier...CREEPLY INTIMATE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 February, 01:55
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
i don't know...vodka tonics all round???

Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
16 February, 01:19
do you feel better Paul? I never said anything about satan... I can't tell you who or where the pic came from since I wasn't there... a ritual does not always imply sadistic behavior.

ritual noun
Definition of ritual (Entry 2 of 2)
1: the established form for a ceremony
specifically: the order of words prescribed for a religious ceremony
2a: ritual observance
specifically: a system of rites
b: a ceremonial act or action
c: an act or series of acts regularly repeated in a set precise manner

16 February, 01:28
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
I do not. We are not doing ANYTHING TO GET OUR REPIBLIC BACK BUT WAITING FOR AN EVENT WHOSE GOAL POSTS KEEP MOVING.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 February, 01:12
I see Satan in everyone of their faces

16 February, 01:26
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
ok. Sorry, I physically DO NOT. And Satan was the Lightbringer, was he not? The most beautiful of all God's creations? DON'T SEE THAT HERE. Just s bunch of Femocrat idiots that stole the election and as of right now, are getting away with it.