Salliari Stevens @Sally
08 February, 04:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.T. Marlin @jtxrp
16 February, 12:27
In response Salliari Stevens to her Publication
freshman year in highschool 2001 my civics teacher started his teachings talking about liberal economics would fix our country, I got thrown out of that class on the regular... I realized I was libertarian and for as small government as possible... just didn't realize the extent of the corruption at the time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hunters CRACK @HuntersCRACK
I just saw this in the feed of randoms.. Man we're the same age and I always got kicked out and asked too many questionsand all that. Lately I have been sharing and thing the same meme. The School's are the brainwash mk-ultra mechines. I went to college and got straight A's doing the same shit not doing homework and thinking and engageing the proffesor. Most proffesors are dying for someone with a brain to engage with in class. All that deppends too I ived in Ann Arbor and everyone thier is fucked too lol. Commies
12:34 AM - Feb 16, 2021
In response J.T. Marlin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HuntersCRACK in this post can reply
J.T. Marlin @jtxrp
16 February, 01:37
In response Hunters CRACK to his Publication
Im from connecticut and its so one sided here, I can see how its easy for people to fall into the matrix when everyone around you is in it, but probanly because my parents or whatever reason my ideals didnt align. The reason I liked trump to begin with was seeing just about everyone I grew up with and respected had turned into a heroin addict and he was really the first politician to openly address it. Now he's brought to light how much deeper the rabbit hole goes.