Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
15 February, 08:59
"Not to be shown to public" ....Ha! We Anons know what to do! It looks like he just received bad news on Presidents Day like maybe????🤔
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!
And POTUS TRUMP SAID SO!!!

BOOYAHHH!!!!!🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Biden WILL be gone SQQN. 😉
‼️RESHARE FAR & WIDE

#Q #trusttheplan #QAnons #Qarmy #DigitalSoldiers #DigitalArmy #TheBestIsYetToCome #TrumpisPresident #bidencheated #bidenisfraud #TreasonousBiden #bidenistraitor #ChinaJoe #shadowpresident #MAGA #SAVEAMERICA #Freedom #Liberty #givemefreedom #AMERICANPATRIOT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anessa dalton @squeezics
I am NOT a fan of Biden. However I have worked with elderly and my own parents when they were ill before they died. This seriously about broke my heart....... YES, Biden is signing the EO's but you know you have heard him say what am I signing. This is elderly abuse to the max!!!! Everyone behind this whole stunt needs to go down. This is very very sad and if this is true he has NO clue to what is going on right now and to have that and be "the commander in chief" is soo wrong. Hopefully it was a message from Trump saying Moooooove on over Joe...... but ya this is sad.
10:49 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by squeezics in this post can reply
Chrissy Webb @Christine2Q2Q
16 February, 03:14
In response Anessa dalton to her Publication
Even if this is/were the real Joe Biden, the things he has done to children is DISGUSTING! I feel sorry and have tears for the children NOT this souless f*x!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
16 February, 12:34
this would be true if JB were still alive. this is either a clone or android. remember last year when Trump spoke at a rally (after the election) - saying Joe's mind was gone - shot? most likely comms for his choice of gitmo ending - firing squad.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
15 February, 11:46
You"re not a fan because your knower knows best! Please do NOT be deceived by age. The adversary uses EVERY emotional tactic there is!!!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
15 February, 11:03
this is a soulless clone hun

15 February, 11:20
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
I know but many don't know. The original Biden is long gone --executed.

Anessa dalton @squeezics
15 February, 11:45
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
I know but elderly abuse of even a "clone" or even is this is CGI its not right. Trump needs to act so he can go quieltly back to his basement or Gitmo or where ever and take the VP with him along with all the dems

15 February, 11:03
DON'T fall for this!!! THIS is NOT the original Biden, he has been long "GONE". The double, or clone may not know what yhe he k he is signing indeed. I too have worked and dealt with elderly and alheimers both with (personal family and volunteering my tiime charity with them because it hit close to home) and I understand what the differences in dementia and alheimers. I'm not falling for for his double though. I see beyond what they're showing.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
15 February, 11:07
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
zackly ❤