Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
"Not to be shown to public" ....Ha! We Anons know what to do! It looks like he just received bad news on Presidents Day like maybe????🤔
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!
And POTUS TRUMP SAID SO!!!

BOOYAHHH!!!!!🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Biden WILL be gone SQQN. 😉
‼️RESHARE FAR & WIDE

#Q #trusttheplan #QAnons #Qarmy #DigitalSoldiers #DigitalArmy #TheBestIsYetToCome #TrumpisPresident #bidencheated #bidenisfraud #TreasonousBiden #bidenistraitor #ChinaJoe #shadowpresident #MAGA #SAVEAMERICA #Freedom #Liberty #givemefreedom #AMERICANPATRIOT
08:59 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
19 February, 06:27
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
OBVIOUSLY NOT GOING TO BE GONE SOON ENOUGH!!!
He just freed over 2k BLM monsters. He justs opened up Power to CHINA for power to our Grids...

When are YOU GUYS going to TRULY WAKE UP and realized WE are the ONLY ANSWER to the BIDEN CURE????

HE'S NOT THE PRESIDENT AND WE CAN HAVE HIM REMOVED!!!

BALLS UP PEOPLE...BALLS UP!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 11:52
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
i KNOW he's not the real president. TRUMP is our POTUS and running things from MAR-A -LARGO. You don't need to be telling ME to wake up!!!!! Hello????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 February, 10:19
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
17 February, 11:17
😂🤣Just a mechanical glitch....I like how Jill just looks at him in disbelief. Should of bought the newer model.

17 February, 11:31
In response Coffee Queen to her Publication
🤣😂🤣😂

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
19 February, 06:29
In response Coffee Queen to her Publication
She's looking at him as if to say....What can I say sweetheart...
I dunno honey what to tell ya...Nothing I can do for ya sweety! I hate it for ya!!!

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
17 February, 11:12
Biden went from blue eyes to brown eyes. That isn't a clone. If it were, it too would have blue eyes. It's a mask wearer or body double with the wrong color eyes.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 February, 09:37
they just told him it is time for a dish of prunes and his nap

17 February, 07:29
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
😂🤣😂🤣

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
16 February, 12:28
Just a bad actor playing his part. both of them.

USA Rockii @iAmRockii
15 February, 11:52
Upset his Twatter page got flooded with a bunch of Trump tibutes and his filthy exposure for the sleepy

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
15 February, 11:31
Never ye mind Biden, it's only a TRUMP wake-up calling!!!

Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
15 February, 11:08
Looks like the mask is TOO tight...

Beth Kelley @Bethk51470
15 February, 11:05
clone

Anessa dalton @squeezics
15 February, 10:49
I am NOT a fan of Biden. However I have worked with elderly and my own parents when they were ill before they died. This seriously about broke my heart....... YES, Biden is signing the EO's but you know you have heard him say what am I signing. This is elderly abuse to the max!!!! Everyone behind this whole stunt needs to go down. This is very very sad and if this is true he has NO clue to what is going on right now and to have that and be "the commander in chief" is soo wrong. Hopefully it was a message from Trump saying Moooooove on over Joe...... but ya this is sad.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
16 February, 12:34
In response Anessa dalton to her Publication
this would be true if JB were still alive. this is either a clone or android. remember last year when Trump spoke at a rally (after the election) - saying Joe's mind was gone - shot? most likely comms for his choice of gitmo ending - firing squad.

Chrissy Webb @Christine2Q2Q
16 February, 03:14
In response Anessa dalton to her Publication
Even if this is/were the real Joe Biden, the things he has done to children is DISGUSTING! I feel sorry and have tears for the children NOT this souless f*x!!!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
15 February, 10:21
Joe just realized that Jill believes all of his exec.orders
are a good thing... rethinking his marriage

15 February, 11:04
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
She is his HANDLER.

Quantumly Free @n2Light
15 February, 10:16
When did both of the Bidens' blue eyes turn brown?

15 February, 11:19
In response Quantumly Free to her Publication
Clone -The DNA gets affected and subtle changes take place in subsequent clones. Below is of course a picture of an actor wearing a MASK.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
15 February, 10:12
looks like a mask - the eyes don't quite fit properly.

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
15 February, 10:08
No, Joe. You CAN'T sniff the lovely camera-lady's hair.

But... but... but... Fine. I ain't doing the interview
till someone let's me smell their bloody hair. So there!

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
15 February, 10:07
Not a human. That's a biobot...

lisa betten @leb
15 February, 09:51
Looks like the are cgi-ing him and this is the interview. She looks at him like she is watching his response then looks back to the interviewer?

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
15 February, 09:32
Somebody Knows They Are Fooked Bigly.

15 February, 09:45
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
If he had a dogtail..... 🤣🤣🤣

LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
15 February, 09:26
The mask seems so obvious to me! It's in the eyes. I feel like even those asleep to what's going on can loom at this man's eyes and know thats not him 🤷🏻‍♀️

15 February, 09:48
In response LadyMAGA Liberty to her Publication
I have laughed so much watching this!!🤣😂

R.I.P. Ashli @JusticeForAshli
15 February, 09:21
WTH......

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
15 February, 09:17
firing. squad. was. a bitch. huh. Sleepy. 2019

Emily Darrow @DRAGONFLY17
15 February, 09:14
His eyes look hollow and what was that tongue thing? Was this an interview today?

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
15 February, 09:30
In response Emily Darrow to her Publication
i can't stand him, nor watch him but i just watched this like 5 times because the eyes were wierd and the terth tongue movement was VERY wierd 🤦🏼‍♀️ and she looks just as clueless wondering of they are about to 25th him and then maybe all Truth flooding the asleep ones.

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
15 February, 11:25
In response Emily Darrow to her Publication
My mom does a similar tongue thing when she has a seizure (aura) she blanks out like this, too 🤷🏼‍♀️ It definitely caught my eye as well.

Dion Brown @Out_doorman
15 February, 09:10
How can I share this external?

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
15 February, 09:09
Somebody steal his adrenochrome stash?

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
15 February, 09:07
I keep waiting for him to have one MORAL in his whole body and do the right thing. He won't because he knows what that would mean. Dead man, dead man walking here.

15 February, 11:26
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Sadly, these people know only evil in their hearts. We have to justboray for them to repent. Right now they're all damned. God does not want anyone to perish!! But they have CHOSEN evil over good!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 February, 09:07
Forgot his lines🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
15 February, 09:01
wtf was that lol biden looks like he dosent know what the fuck to do

Zena Jin @zenalove
15 February, 09:48
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
He never knows what to do or who he is