Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
15 February, 08:46
Patriots in control. Praying for those without power🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
So far, we are 18 hours in with no lights or water here in Texas. All is well with the exception of a heat source for in the house. It's currently 7° and we are expecting another ice and snow storm tomorrow night.
09:16 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply
Jessica Turner @TexasJes
16 February, 01:34
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Praying your power is back on soon. i’m in north Texas and many friends are without power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
15 February, 11:07
My husband is down there for work! A simple plane ride from Pa took 8 hours because 1 flight got canceled and he had to get another flight, then rent a car to drive to Waco! It is colder there than here in Pa! The pipes froze at the hotel right in the middle of his shower! He said it's horrible right now!

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
15 February, 11:20
In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication
We are in Waco, and have not seen weather like this here since I was a young girl. It's crazy.

Patriot ALBlank5 @ALBlank5
15 February, 11:05
🙏Praying for you and others in similar situations.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
15 February, 11:06
In response Patriot ALBlank5 to her Publication
Thank you. It's certainly appreciated. 🙏

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
15 February, 11:00
prayers🙏

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 February, 09:42
They should issue Generators!!!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
15 February, 11:22
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
2.5 million generators?? Pioneers managed! People needto learn to be resourceful for themselves and STOP thinking the government will provide. Illusion

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
15 February, 11:22
In response Miko BAC to her Publication
Thank you. 💕

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
15 February, 09:31
Ugh, hang in there🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
15 February, 09:36
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
💕