Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
15 February, 08:46
Patriots in control. Praying for those without power🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
15 February, 09:16
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
So far, we are 18 hours in with no lights or water here in Texas. All is well with the exception of a heat source for in the house. It's currently 7° and we are expecting another ice and snow storm tomorrow night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 February, 09:42
In response Just Me... to her Publication
They should issue Generators!!!

Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
2.5 million generators?? Pioneers managed! People needto learn to be resourceful for themselves and STOP thinking the government will provide. Illusion
11:22 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
16 February, 01:24
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
I think 2.5 million equals to catastrophic and emergency help would be expected.... just sayin! God Bless

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
16 February, 01:00
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
I am just saying we have a generator. We went thru ice storm 10 yrs ago and no power for 7 days now we have been without power for 38 hours. we provide for ourselves. some call us preppers.
The government trained you to ask for handouts and expect them to protect you. Break the mold, people need to protect themselves and NOT rely on Government. proven, if given generator most do not know how to operate or use safely. Thus last tornado storm, generators caused more deaths from being used improperly.. research this.