Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
Patriots in control. Praying for those without power🙏🏻
08:46 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Michael American @MichaelAmerican
16 February, 01:37
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
i belive Q is real but I dont think a snow and ice storm was in the plan but what do i know. Lights are back on in east Texas COLD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 February, 01:40
In response Michael American to his Publication
Great, now you all need heat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nonay Adams @Nonay41
16 February, 01:08
Horrible ice storm in Oregon. Power has been out for days. Thank you for your prayers. I pray good news at the end of this!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
15 February, 11:01
Lights are out in Portland OR and the MERCY is here. What are the odds

PNW_ Truth @TruthSeeker21112
15 February, 11:04
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
15 February, 10:38
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 February, 09:40
Texas Snow....Takes out POWER! Why the comparison?

Redemption 172 @Redemption172
15 February, 11:15
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
probably because there are 13 states with power outages...

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
15 February, 09:16
Thank you. I'm sleeping in my car to stay warm.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
15 February, 09:23
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
My prayers are with you God watches over you and protects you.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
15 February, 09:30
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
I'm so sorry, it's temporary, wish I knew more. Praying and sending love.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
15 February, 09:16
So far, we are 18 hours in with no lights or water here in Texas. All is well with the exception of a heat source for in the house. It's currently 7° and we are expecting another ice and snow storm tomorrow night.

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
15 February, 11:07
In response Just Me... to her Publication
My husband is down there for work! A simple plane ride from Pa took 8 hours because 1 flight got canceled and he had to get another flight, then rent a car to drive to Waco! It is colder there than here in Pa! The pipes froze at the hotel right in the middle of his shower! He said it's horrible right now!

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
16 February, 01:34
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Praying your power is back on soon. i’m in north Texas and many friends are without power.