Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
15 March, 08:03
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
❤❤❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 March, 08:31
Yea, MSM wont put her on a pedestal, you have to burn buildings for that! So proud of Her!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Shapiro @FloriDiane
21 February, 09:14
It happened in 2019, not this year.

Janet Czarnecki @JanetCz16
16 February, 12:21
Bless this woman. This is how our world was ment to be. Love and Kindness.

arba happihr @arba
16 February, 10:38
What a great story!!! Thanks for sharing.

Tanna Morris @DoILookRattled
16 February, 10:27
Faith in Humanity❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 10:03
GOD bless this woman!

anon anon @Qcolorado
16 February, 09:14
One thing I've noticed about hard times and humanity. It either brings out the best of us or the worst of us. Mostly best, I think. It gives us an opportunity to stretch through our comfort zones to connect with each other in extraordinary ways. It helps me see we aren't the mess the worst of us makes us think we are.

Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
16 February, 09:17
In response anon anon to her Publication
That is true but that is not happening in the UK - its awful here and they should hang there heads in shame

Bee man73 @beeman73
15 February, 10:22
That's rather nice of her back in 2019.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 February, 08:51
What a wonderful woman... God Bless her....💞💓🙏

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
15 February, 08:50
HERO

Michael Catino @MCanon
15 February, 08:47
God bless her. She will be richly rewarded beyond most peoples imagination.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
15 February, 08:42
This is amazing! I don't understand why churches don't open their buildings to help homeless people. I guess I do it's because they have spent money on things, too many worldly things they own they don't want stollen! There is something wrong with that.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
15 February, 08:18
Extraordinarily kind of her. I work in this field with the homeless population. Wondering where Cook county is to help with this as well? LOTS of $$ available due to Covid funding for homelessness this year. But I forgot, this IS Cook county...and the Chicago political machine....so I imagine those funds have been washed and pocketed by the Dem mayor and her ilk. This woman above is a blessing!!!!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
15 February, 08:04
God will bless her greatly.

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
15 February, 07:03
God bless you. An angel on earth.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 February, 07:01
Bless you young lady.