Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
21 February, 01:42
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Think permaculture, food foresting, biodynamic farming. Seed harvesting, heirloom and organic seeds. Support truckers, good imported food we cant grow here or try and grow it here, coconuts , REAL bananas, etc. Sepp Holzer has a lemon tree, it snows all winter where he lives. It can be done we all must become farmers, protect our seeds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
21 February, 12:44
you all seen AppHarvest? no chemicals, fresh produce, american jobs. no more importing from other countries

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedSunflowerRising Rising1 @ForSuchATimeAsThis
21 February, 12:26
GET OUR FARMLAND BACK FROM CCP AND BILL GATES AND EVERY OTHER ANTI AMERICAN CONGLOMERATE GMO -CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND CRIMES AGAINST AMERICAN PEOPLE

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
03 March, 01:21
In response RedSunflowerRising Rising1 to her Publication
AS OF LAST MONTH, GATES IS THE BIGGEST FARMLAND OWNER IN THE US... HE ALSO JUST ANNOUNCED HE'S BEEN WORKING WITH HARVARD TO REDIRECT THE SUN & COOL THE EARTH...SINCE 2018. RANCHERS & FARMS ARE GOING BANKRUPT FROM HEAVY RAIN & WEIRD WEATHER IN MT & TX.

RIGHT ON SCHEDULE. HIS NEXT CONTRIBUTION IS "SYNTHETIC FUNGI 💥MICROBE MEAT. MICROBE?🧐
CUZ EATING MEAT IS CAUSING CLIMATE CHANGE...☝️RIGHT?
DR. EVIL IS A BIG PROBLEM. #truth

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
20 February, 11:45
AMEN! 🙏 I am with you!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 February, 07:43
Time for small farms. Cows grazing outside as God created them to do. Eating grass without pesticides and herbicides. Natural ways to keep the cows healthy. No hormones in milk. NONE. Planting seeds that are NOT GMO in organic soil. there are new ways of farming that are good for soil like regenerative farming. Eating clean REAL FOOD. And we and the children and the earth will be healthy as we were created to be❤️

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
15 February, 03:53
viruses are our cells shedding toxins, so they lie to keep the poisons in the air and soil, and continue to profit from the "cure" with the theory of the virus and the vaccines. There are no "viruses there are only manufactoured chemical toxins and the vaccine fake cure in which to profit. FAke medicine, false theories, phony doctors. Expose these criminals.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
15 February, 03:30
LOVE MY FARMERS, BUT I AM GROWING MY OWN FOOD.

CCq Researcher @CCqResearcher
15 February, 03:11
Did you see the 3D printing of meat? 🤮

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 February, 03:24
In response CCq Researcher to her Publication
I stopped really eatingnmeat about 10 years ago, though I might have a Steak once a year. I found out about human meat being found in McDonalds products and then when i found out a lot of our meat is sent overseas to China for processing, I began wondering if what theybsent back might be human too. So i just stopped. I will only buy local grown if i eat meat.

deb glidden @NHDeb
15 February, 02:59
Certainly take back all the land gates owns
https://nypost.com/2021/01...

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
15 February, 02:38
Male protagonist in my novel series has a multigenerational organic farm.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
15 February, 02:33
....and stop allowing communists to buy our land!

Mike Honcho @BertActual
15 February, 02:24
I just read your profile. You've been awake since 1980?!!! I can't even imagine living in that agony for so many years. Did you ever think you would be witnessing it all coming to an end and it ever being exposed? God Bless you!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 February, 02:30
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
I prayed for it for years, but it wasnt until Q that I thought I would see it in my lifetime. It has been a very lonely and often uncomfortable life, with my family and few friends thinking I was a crazy delusional person. I often wondered why I was Awake when it seemed the rest of the world around me were not. I kept researching for 40 years, just because everything led to something else. God let me know that the ones who woke verybearly are the ones who wil help those that wake up last. Thank you for your kind words. ❤️

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
15 February, 02:22
I have small vegetable gardens, I do not use commercial pesticides, I place copper foil tape around the plants- to keep slugs away, I use a liguified hungarian wax pepper spray, it keep all bugs off everything. I even spray it on my grapes and leaves. I jar grape leaves to use for later use to be stuffed.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
15 February, 02:20
🎶🎵Farmer put away your DDT I dont care about spots on my apples leave me the birds and the bees, Please!

Sway 450 @Sway450
15 February, 02:20
this should be the first conglomerate to be destroyed when trump comes back

The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
15 February, 02:16
This is true wealth 🌱

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
15 February, 02:16
I personally Know local farmers who get paid Not to Farm!!! Now I am understanding why!!!