JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
We're aware that the D.U.M.B.'s extend well beyond our major metropolitan centers. This reveal feels close at hand. The accounts that we're reading around the psychological toll of these operations on our troops is unnerving. A lot more will be asked of our digital soldiers. We need to be very clear and very grounded. Comfort and guide. Good morning Patriot.
10:44 AM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 February, 08:44
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 February, 08:37
We are here, ready to help in any and every way we are able 🙏💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 February, 11:50
🙏💙🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 February, 06:09
Good afternoon Fan, I'm here and waiting to support and help normies to understand but also to give them hope that heaven on earth is at our finger tips

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
15 February, 06:08
thank you for keeping us informed, we are ready🙏❤️

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
15 February, 04:54
The absolute trauma that the Evil Ones have wrought on our planet cannot be overstated.... these soldiers are experiencing trauma of their own, but also the added weight of the trauma that these kids have suffered.
Dear God....

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 February, 03:01
I am here to serve in any way I can. I am praying constantly.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
15 February, 01:13
Juan O'Savin mentions this point in yesterday's interview of him. He said to keep eyes open for people suddenly appearing from underground - in a field, pasture, etc., because though they've cleaned them out, there is yet more final scouring to ensure they've finished it. This is quite a good Interview!
https://beforeitsnews.com/...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 04:14
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Thank you.

vox nova @panda_code2
15 February, 01:12

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 01:06
Nana can only imagine what some of our great soldiers have seen in the past in places like Afganastan, Iraq, Viet Nam, but some how I just know that it pales in comparison to what they have seen in the dumbs with these children.
Our imaginations dont even contain the ability to imagine in our wildest dreams what they have seen. They will need yrs of therapy along with the children would be my guess unless the med beds have a capability to wipe these memories for them.
We are so blessed to have men and women brave and stong enough to take this task on. God bless them all.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 February, 12:52
Good morning to you! ☀️☕️

God bless the soldiers that are subjecting themselves to face pure evil and save the children. 🙏
Many who are even partially awake, have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes.
It will definitely shock a large portion of the population.

rebel girl @rebel1776
15 February, 01:31
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Prayers for the innocent. It's time to set them free....

LoveConquers All @All777Love
15 February, 11:51
Good morning.✨☺️
I think Atlanta definitely holds the key, or atleast one of them. Everyone has been wearing so much RED here lately, and creeping around in the Shadows, like some blood-thirsty trolls!
It mustvbe a code for who wants the Adrenochrome, and what door to find it.
29?
1. Red Hats⛑
2. Red Doors
3. Red Scarves🧣
4. Red Vehicles/Sports Cars🏎
5. Red Backpacks, and Purses🎒
6. Red Brick Road, that resembles a "W"
7. Red EMS/FIRE STATION, Hot!🚒
8. Red Lettering on the stores, like CVS PHARMACY, and WALGREENS💌🅰️🅱️⭕️
9. Red Gas Pumps⛽️
10. Red Ribbon placed on the Telephone Pol

LoveConquers All @All777Love
15 February, 11:55
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
Adreno-Codes...☎️💉
I forgot to add the, Red Shoes, and Red Cups. 🍷👠

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
15 February, 12:40
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
check under the CDC...

Paisley Park @Paisley66
15 February, 11:40
I pray that these men and women of the military and those that are doing this devastaing work can heal from this anguish that they will and are suffereing from this nightmare these evil bastards have caused! May the LORD shed his light upon them all! PRAY FOR THEM ALL!

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
15 February, 11:35
Good morning 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
15 February, 11:28

15 February, 11:27

https://tips.fbi.gov/

A) DOMESTIC TERRORISM IF ITS IS THE #DAM #HOOVER

B) INTERNATIONAL #INDUSTRIAL #Military #COMPLEX #terrorism
IF TIS

#Three #Gorges #DAM I

REPORT HOME LAND SECURITY #DHL

SEE SOMENTHING
SAY SOMETHING

C) THE VERYS SAME
PRESENTING TERRORIS AND. MASS MURDER FOR BENEFIT OF A VERY FEW AS #Patriot

https://imgur.com/a/e9pCPK...

HERE
https://anonup.com/thread/...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
15 February, 12:43
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
watch the water?

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
15 February, 11:26
we are aware and we know, but do we really know???? we hear what's been going on, but when we really see it with our own eyes are we "The Digital Soldiers " goimg to be able to deal with the reality of it all???? I can say that I can, but I know when I see young children that have suffered tremendously I will breakdown...Children are my weaknesses 💔💔💔

15 February, 11:23
https://tips.fbi.gov/

A) DOMESTIC TERRORISM IF ITS IS THE #DAM #HOOVER

B) INTERNATIONAL #INDUSTRIAL #Military #COMPLEX #terrorism
IF TIS

#Three #Gorges #DAM I

REPORT HOME LAND SECURITY #DHL

SEE SOMENTHING
SAY SOMETHING

C) THE VERYS SAME. MASS MURDER FOR BENEFIT OF A VERY FEW

WITH LIES.

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus

Eyes Wide @EYES_WIDE17
15 February, 11:17

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
15 February, 04:41
In response Eyes Wide to his Publication
AMEN

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
15 February, 11:15
God Bless all Military entering the DUMBS to save the Children! 🙏🙏🙏

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
15 February, 11:06
So most didn't believe the dumbs r all over the US and in all the other countries, will they believe now that it has been shown in their own backyard?

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 February, 11:04
Some of us have seen for decades were ready to help save the republic and world !

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
15 February, 11:04
Good Morning!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 11:03
Interesting convo on the subject of the explosions going on in DC...

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
15 February, 11:24
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Did I hear the word "dustification?" There's only one other reference I've ever heard that word spoken about. The Twin Towers. Now I fully believe that was dustification. Before this I wasn't 100% sure.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 February, 11:02
God bless our troops doing the heavy lifting. Hat tip to the saviors of mankind

#wwg1wga

15 February, 10:53
This is a HUGE operation, folks!

Even Trump didn't know about this until January 6th.

No WONDER our President Trump & Melania looked so happy to be leaving the White House!

Amercian Jewel @AmericanJewel
15 February, 01:19
To ALL the liberal left...

Jim SOS @Patriot66
15 February, 11:31
They need to level DC!!

15 February, 10:51
Thank you for mentioning the brave soldiers & special forces who are routing out these evil ones & destroying their DUMBs so this can never happen again!

The things they have to see are unspeakable; the work they are doing is invaluable.

They are sacrificing their spirits in order to save those held captive.

Please pray for all of them, their families as well. Ask God to comfort them & relieve the unwanted memories of jobs well done!

WHO among us would have the strength, the raw GUTS & GRIT, to get this done?

God Bless them, every one!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
15 February, 10:51
Good Morning ! @jfkjrfan ✨🦋🕊😊

15 February, 10:54
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
I've heard of the "teacup" breeds...

Guessing this is a "coffeecup" breed.

Good morning, Patriot!

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
15 February, 10:48
Good Morning and God Bless!

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
15 February, 10:48
Have to walk through the darkness to get to the light. Pray. Unceasingly. 🙏✝️💜🙏