JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 10:44
We're aware that the D.U.M.B.'s extend well beyond our major metropolitan centers. This reveal feels close at hand. The accounts that we're reading around the psychological toll of these operations on our troops is unnerving. A lot more will be asked of our digital soldiers. We need to be very clear and very grounded. Comfort and guide. Good morning Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 11:03
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Interesting convo on the subject of the explosions going on in DC...

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
Did I hear the word "dustification?" There's only one other reference I've ever heard that word spoken about. The Twin Towers. Now I fully believe that was dustification. Before this I wasn't 100% sure.
11:24 AM - Feb 15, 2021
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mileymasters in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 12:36
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Yes, ma'am, you heard right.

They shoud line that nasty place & use it to store toxic waste.

Then make that above ground a museum & monument like Auschwitz, so the people never forget.

We could fill it with wax effigies, with little plaques detailing their crimes & sentences.

Make a tour part of every high school's field trips.

Children learn by example.

We're about to have PLENTY of examples!

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
15 February, 01:02
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
It's been used to house toxic waste (those hurting the kids) long enough. Turn it all back to the swamp it was but have a memorial. I think that sounds good.