Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
President's Day, Feb 15 (F-15) and 11.3 happen to line up on the Qclock today.
09:23 AM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
15 February, 12:30
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
a marker?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
15 February, 11:53
πŸ₯Šβ€οΈπŸ₯Šβ€οΈπŸ₯Šβ€οΈπŸŽ―πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
15 February, 11:33
With the storm currently upon us. Seems appropriate that we would need be under a national emergency. I wonder if we'll be informed of that via EBS alert? 🧐

Lioness AtTheLine @Lioness_AtTheLine
15 February, 10:47
I don't know how to connect 2 posts but both the above and your previous one are connected (which I'm sure you know). I just wanted to note the other one in this thread so people would go look at the George post... 3:16.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 February, 10:42
Please explain the Relevance? :)

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 February, 10:34
Tick Tock I love the clock πŸ˜πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Eleanor Daddesi @Edaddesi
15 February, 10:27
if 11.3 is today that means Podesta arrest?!?!

Danielle Stull @Daniegny
15 February, 10:18
Can you help me understand Nat EM? national emergency? where can Inlearn more about these messages? thank you!!

Jen Brown @rejenerate_u
15 February, 10:18
where do you access this Q clock?

Laura Darm @ldarm
15 February, 10:01
what does Nat EM stand for? emergency message?

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
15 February, 09:27
11.11.18 lines up with 2.28.21 on the Q clock

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
15 February, 10:34
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication