Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
The final stage?

The U.S. Supreme Court has scheduled a conference call for February 19 on the Pennsylvania election results, the Sidney Powell lawsuit in Michigan, and the Lyn Wood lawsuit in Georgia.
This is an important date.
February 19-Bidon will be on the fake post for exactly 30 days.

Q: "the Final stage. Finish over 30. House cleaning". Delta two years: February 19, 2019. "WE ARE Q!"

H/T to the Q-Anon goup on Telegram
05:14 AM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Hey, Iā€™m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
16 February, 08:36
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
so on a fri-day?šŸ‘ŠšŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
16 February, 02:07
it also corresponds with 30 days from the fake inauguration, the 19th. None of Bidans EOs can go into effect for the first 30 days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 February, 07:57
Conference call? Why?

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
15 February, 07:47
I thought the civillian courts had until the 26th to do the wrong thing again? Then all go's to military. they have had all evidence since 1-19-21. i'm waiting for action on 27th.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
15 February, 07:25
it would be awesome if this weekend was also the Q post that says " get ur popcorn, Friday and Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise" .

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
15 February, 07:19
Robert Steele seems to think that the Chiefs in military are chicken shits and they are a part of the delays!! Will not do their job and arrest congress, FBI, CIA and whoever they need to.

Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
15 February, 07:18
i think it will be longer than 30 becuase there is another court date on the 26th

The Great Adventurer @The_Great_Adventurer
15 February, 07:15

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
15 February, 07:03
I don't count on dates anymore . that way i am not disappointed. i just can't do it anymore. Makes me look stupid and is vers disheartening.

Michael Catino @MCanon
15 February, 06:31
Another date to watch?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 February, 06:24
and you know..Juan O Savin was saying that it was suppose to have been Jan 19th but they didnt get paperwork filed in time..so it was 30 days late......meaning Feb 19th is perfect. WOW. Remember the Q drop..Jan 19th that said remember this day? it was suppose to have happened...but it didnt. hhmmm..so the timeline has been thrown off. makes alot of sense. LETS HOPE.

John Hook @Hooky
15 February, 06:21
That would be the best birthday present Ive ever had

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
15 February, 05:47
Also, we have confirmation who voted him guilty at the "trial"!