Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Getting the vibe that George will be on here soon. Anyone else?
12:25 AM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 February, 09:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 February, 11:58
GGA equals 15 in gematria, and 6 or 33..Also, Fed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 February, 02:14
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 11:36
So this morning wide away vision of him in suit flashing in different timelines.

Jennifer Bentley @Jbentley419
15 February, 01:16
I think you’re on to something 🤔

Kirk Neal @WoodyWorksUSA
15 February, 01:06
i feel it

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
15 February, 12:55
107Daily.com try that one Doc. its new
wwg1wga

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
15 February, 12:42
That would be AWESOME!!!

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
15 February, 12:38
Love George🎯

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
15 February, 12:37
I hope

15 February, 12:35
George is telling us who really has the keys to the country!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 February, 09:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yes indeed!!☑️💯🕊😁😁😁😁😁

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
15 February, 12:34
Webe waitin.......

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 February, 12:22
🤞🤞

15 February, 12:18
That would be awesome!

Nana thinks that everyone in the know is going to be on here soon because they will want to be where all the cool kids are!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
15 February, 03:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Dont know why, but i took a shine to Nana!

American Patriot @TrueAmericanPatriot
15 February, 11:06
I certainly hope so!!

William Cherry @Oleglory
15 February, 10:43

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 February, 10:42
🕊🕊🕊🤍🤍🤍♥️♥️♥️
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯☑️💯☑️☑️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 February, 03:06
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I just had to let one of my insurance agents go off about how there's no way JFK Junior is alive, and he just got his vaccine earlier this morning. And yes, I've worked with him since day one of the plan Demic about waking up. I ended the conversation saying just grab the popcorn!

Kelly 1776 @Kelly1776
15 February, 07:12
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Michael Jackson neverland ranch logo. hummmm see a Q?!

Renee White @Rapnay
15 February, 09:47
GEORGE is my friend i want to hug him and squeeze him

https://youtu.be/4aoqCCb3v...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 February, 10:43
In response Renee White to her Publication
HAHA!!!🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣😆ditto!

OKIE us74 @OkieUSA74
15 February, 09:42
😉

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
15 February, 08:55
I like George.

Jim Cue @1QLight
15 February, 04:30
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Me Too! Jus a coinkydink when I saw this tho...

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
16 February, 02:16
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
❤️316

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
15 February, 08:25
probably already is

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
15 February, 07:51
I hope so 🙌❤️🇺🇸

Kay Julien @OneLove
15 February, 02:47
Would be great!!

Light WorkerVZH @LightworkerVZH
15 February, 01:16
im new. who is George?

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
15 February, 01:18
In response Light WorkerVZH to his Publication
GEORGE magazine that was JFK JR., George Bush, George Soros, George Floyd all significant

Denni USA @DenniUSA
15 February, 12:49
George dropping some comms tonight!🇺🇸❤️🙏

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
15 February, 12:40
👀

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
15 February, 01:30
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Pray tell Key, what Stone do you unlock? What map am I not seeing at the moment?

Just Mark @JustMark
15 February, 12:39
they know who VK is and said to follow him a few years back.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 February, 08:00
In response Just Mark to his Publication
i dont know who VK is but he's got an awesome Spotify playlist!

Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
15 February, 12:37
George like George News I am assuming?

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
15 February, 12:29
Yes! Me too. Strong vibes in general tonight🙏

Jackie O. Savin @JackieOSavin
15 February, 12:27
I sure do hope so!