Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Dr. Kim is not teaching psychology at Lesley University.
He is teaching the 'Critical Race Theory' where he is promoting the idea of 'white priviledge' and supporting separation, and social justice. rather than psychology.

This teacher is an asshole.

Oh, and btw...
Lesley University actually held an assembly, with Bipoc LGBTQIA, where the white students had to pay reparations to the black students.

THIS was all endorsed by Lesley University.

I think Lesley University needs to hear from Citizens about how we feel about this bullshit that our young people are having to pay for, if
11:39 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

RTM041500 US17 @RTM041500
15 February, 02:08
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Ewww!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 February, 11:48
Has HE paid rearations to the Tibetans?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leigh Foley @Foleigh_17
15 February, 11:09
This boils my blood. Thanks for the info Veronica.πŸ‘ŠπŸΈπŸ’«

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
15 February, 11:07
need to find anothwr school. tale your $$$ back on move on. China is in the clasaroom

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
15 February, 10:46
CCP on our soil! stupid students in a cult. Parents, wake up. Students, thats not education, its indoctrination! (they are mind f'ing you)

Donald T Longshanks @Thepigeoncoup26
15 February, 10:37

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
15 February, 02:59
Me... In front of the Judge tomorrow... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
15 February, 02:33
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ OH my God... I thought there is just one... Judge Peter Koplinger will deside our lifes tomorrow... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
15 February, 11:05
In response Silvana Chirici to his Publication
What is this about?

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
15 February, 12:07
Lesley University has to go by the way off the Dodo bird.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 February, 11:41
I would not be sending one red cent to that school!