MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
BRO I WAS JUST SAYIN THIS
I REMEMBER WATCHING VIDEOS IN CHINA B4 COVID WAS HERE IN USA & PPL WERE LAYING DEAD IN THE STREETS & THE WERE SANITIZING THE ROADS.
THEN NONE OF THAT SHIT HAPPENED HERE
I NEVER SAW PPL DROPPING DEAD IN STREETS
09:58 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
14 February, 10:10
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I saw one vid that showed a person in a hospital on a gurney, covered by a sheet, convulsing like they were being electrocuted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 February, 10:05
I think they were pretty stupid not realizing we were watching the homeless. no masks, hygene, not geiitng sick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Claire Reagan @Forpeacesake17
14 February, 10:03
i read somewhere that was 5G doing that! 🤷‍♀️

Jennifer Bentley @Jbentley419
15 February, 01:05
In response Claire Reagan to her Publication
I heard that too, but today’s day and age, I don’t know what to believe anymore.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 February, 10:02
That's when I really started waking up to all this. wheres everyone dropping like flys? then i heard a "race murder" happened.that moment i knew...