Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
20 April, 01:41
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
All true. I'd love to hear what James Howard Woods thinks about Trump telling us to go get vaccinated. It's the most baffling part of this entire scam...........well, second most baffling. The fact that we haven't see a single member of Congress arrested, perped, tried and hung is even MORE baffling than Trump pushing the phony vaccine.

Absolutely amazing times!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
20 April, 12:53
amen to that. well said and thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
20 April, 12:45
FACTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
15 March, 09:40
Well said. only I would say he has fought against a pack of corrupt satanic pedophiles who think its okay to traffcAbuse and kill children, besides their other sordid and sick practices.Just waiting to see them all get what they deserve. No deals!

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
15 March, 09:00
Kinda like Rush Limbaugh for many years.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 March, 08:23
YEP

SPORTS @SPORTS
20 April, 01:42
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Sounds good, but watch his interview last night. That was no leader of the pack. It was as sad an interview as ANY I have EVER witnessed.

Why did he lie to us about Draining the Swamp? Stunning. Absolutely baffling what we are witnessing. How folks can gloss over last night's interview, almost like it didn't even transpire, is shocking to this pure, fresh and clean American Patriot!

WAKE THE MOTHER FUCK UP, PEOPLE!

Donna Martin @Meme17
30 January, 04:01
AMEN 🙏🙏🙏🙏.

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
27 January, 09:36
God Bless Donald Trump. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Kristina Stan @Kristinamaria
27 January, 10:18
Amen

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
27 January, 12:52
tell james to come to anonup

Patriot At LARGE @PatriotAtLarge
26 January, 10:33
we NEED James on ANONUp

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Amanda Hayes @WeWillWin
18 January, 08:19
and he will be our President for 4 More Years!! have no doubt. we will never be a communist country!! period

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
18 January, 07:29
Damn Straight. It's sad how many good Americans, that actually do deep down inside love America, have been duped by this Propaganda Media they've grown up trusting.

Meagan Smith @MeaganRenee
18 January, 08:10
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Breaks my heart to be honest! I was in DC January 6th, and when he spoke that evening about what happend at the Capitol I had an overwhelming feeling of sadness for him. The media of course blew alot out of proportion. I was not inside the Capitol. But the way the media portrayed him in that moment, when I was there, broke my heart. But all that aside, I have been and will continue to keep faith in whats to come!