Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
18 January, 07:00
Posted by James Woods:

#MAGA #Trump #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
Damn Straight. It's sad how many good Americans, that actually do deep down inside love America, have been duped by this Propaganda Media they've grown up trusting.
07:29 PM - Jan 18, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by downscale in this post can reply
Meagan Smith @MeaganRenee
18 January, 08:10
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Breaks my heart to be honest! I was in DC January 6th, and when he spoke that evening about what happend at the Capitol I had an overwhelming feeling of sadness for him. The media of course blew alot out of proportion. I was not inside the Capitol. But the way the media portrayed him in that moment, when I was there, broke my heart. But all that aside, I have been and will continue to keep faith in whats to come!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
18 January, 08:44
In response Meagan Smith to her Publication
Honestly. I believe he expected this. He knew this would happen. These rabid dogs turned on him just as they would anyone. They ALL LOVED TRUMP so much prior to his presidential bid. That instantly showed their colors. He knew that. He works for free. He has no stake in this other than to Make America Great Again. That is his honestly 100% goal. He has no other desire than that. Not like these treasonous criminals that use every chance possible to benefit themselves. That's nearly the definition of Career Politicians. These people make it their career to control.