Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
14 February, 05:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
14 February, 07:02
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
🤪🤣💥
master of martinis🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
14 February, 07:09
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Have you seen the clip of Dean Martin drunk on the Johnny Carsen show? Bob Hope was sitting next to him and they asked Dean what he was going to get Frank Sinatra for his birthday. The sad thing is, he asked "how do you wrap a gland!" It looks like adrenochrome was popular with Hollywood years ago. 😢

No coincidences, remembering Frank Sinatra was married to [handler of] Mia Farrow during filming of Convicted pedophile- Roman Polanski's~Demonic Cult Masterpiece 'Rosemary's Baby'
much speculation circling the reason of their divorce~due to Mia going against master's wishes, taking on the role of Rosemary
facts more likely stemming from Old Blue Eyes wouldn't allow any attention being drawn to his very real life #crimesagainstchildren , sacrifices, blood contracts along w/his besties the 'Rat Pack' including Public Satanist & Anton LeVey's 'Beastie' & Church of Satan Worshiper-Sammy Davis Jr
08:35 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
01 March, 01:09
So perfectly timed after our chat of America's Princess Grace, her spiritual curiousity and short stay in the Solar Temple. A new documentary called "The Sect" speaks of the cult. Many truths to behold. Perhaps the true cause of her death will be revealed.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
16 February, 05:11
No way! This fits in with so much, including why Sinatra had a career long past his ability to sing on pitch! #SaveTheChildren

Donald T Longshanks @Thepigeoncoup26
16 February, 04:49
creepy movie, these people are sick

16 February, 07:43
In response Donald T Longshanks to his Publication

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
15 February, 10:25
so much to say here...I'll leave it at this - I was raised in a satanic RA cult - Hollywood/Beverly Hills my mothers' name is Rosemary.

15 February, 10:33
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
sending love & hugs from across the world
Healing protection & love to surround you precious soul💞🙏🏻💞

Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
15 February, 09:47
Thanks for sharing about Rat Pack. ive been wondering

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 05:37
Nana will be your 18 again!
Man I have never seen so many 17s b4

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
15 February, 04:56
Now I understand why Nancy Sinatra hates POTUS so much. Old Blue Eyes was notorious for his Palm Spring parties. I wonder if Bob Hope was in the Satan Pack too? https://www.google.com/amp...

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 10:12
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Bob Hope is another famous pedophile.

You should see the shenanigans he got up to in Vietnam.

F B Jones @FBJones
18 February, 01:40
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Yes, Bob Hope was a pedo and rapist.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

14 February, 09:29
Sammy appears to be all in ~ The Knights of Malta, His circle being Santanists Anton LeVay & I did not know that he was close to that Demon of Military Intelligence ~Michael Aquino, the founder of satanic cult the Temple of Set
3 photos attached, hit➡️for more
#ThesePeopleAreSick

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
15 February, 05:00

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
14 February, 08:55
Whoa! Thank you for that info. I never get tired of researching. It blows my mind how many celebrities were in this cult!