Jackie Joe @CD9
A Deleted Bill Gates Documentary Has Been Revived
05:43 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
mike Anon @ITS_TIME
15 February, 10:36
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Did Bill & Melinda Gates die in Africa in 2013?
AIM Truth Bits
June 17, 2020

Bill and Melinda Gates died in 2013? You are not going to believe what we have discovered… looks like the Gates deceased in 2013. This is from Ancestry.com and it gives us enough info to start digging deeper.

https://truthbits.blog/202...

It's my understanding they were HUNG By the Africians bc of bad vaxx.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
15 February, 07:14
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

THAT FUCK MADE HIMSELF AN AUTHORIZED AUTHORITARIAN OF
CON MAN BULLSHIT! I ABSOLUTELY
DESPISE THAT FUCKIN' FUCK AND HIS FUCKIN' SICK KICK MAN MELINDA BELINDA!!! UGH! I GOTTA GO PUKE!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
14 February, 09:45
Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci, CDC, FDA, NIH, WHO are all ghouls feasting on unsuspecting people that believe these monsters to be caring and kind or looking out for the peoples' health. The only thing they care about is their own importance and wealth and the destruction of mankind. To eliminate the masses is their goal. They need to take their own medicine! Lethal poison they push on the world. And their other depraved activities. Evil POS.

All Well @AllWell
14 February, 06:38
never mind my post about deleted again. was able to access 2nd time.

All Well @AllWell

All Well @AllWell

Darla Sanders @SassieQlady
14 February, 06:26
This man is evil to the core 😡 Why do so many people believe him? Is it what he contributes to their big companies? Lord knows he is NOT a doctor but yet everyone lets him lead them astray. Its very overwhelming and heartbreaking 😩😩😩 God save our children 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 February, 06:24
pure evil

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 February, 06:15
Monster

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 February, 06:12
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY !!!

remember DJT's Executive Order
s.o.o.n.

Lets Move @Cricket19
14 February, 06:01
disturbing to me that we live in a world where people with money just do what ever they want.... manipulating and lying to good and trusting people.

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 February, 06:21
In response Lets Move to her Publication
Perhaps because of their "habits" they need more and more money. Bill Gates stole propriety material from Steve Jobs which made Steve Jobs almost lose everything. Ironically the two originally worked together, if I remember correctly. There was a TV movie about that steal.