Bre Bre @PatriotBre
cdc list of ingredients in vaccines
05:20 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotBre in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
24 March, 09:34
In response Bre Bre to her Publication
😱😱😨😨🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
15 February, 10:29
So yeah um NO I cant even bother to look some of this stuff up but some red flags: DNA, Geletain (which can be from human babies)Fetal Bovine Syrum which is from a cow and fetal sadly means baby cow fetus or similar. Egg of what? Human, Cow .Chicken? Formaldahyde... thats the stuff used in embalming a body...hey wait I am not dead yet. I cant even go on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharman Woll @SKWoll
15 February, 05:23
OMG 😲😟😵😮 NO WONDER FOLKS ARE DYING 😪

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
15 February, 04:45
right off the top i can see a few things that many are allergic to and somethinhs that are poisons. other things they just name that are probably the reason why peoole are dying or injured.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
15 February, 02:41
😳😆🤣

i can't help my laughter

guiena pig cell cultures?

and ppl line up for this shite 🙄

Having Fits @HavingFits
15 February, 10:32
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
😱!😂I missed that one so then its a placebo?