Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Shelly Perkins @ShellBean
14 February, 05:49
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
We love you back. I'm i a small town in Illinois so i know how darn cold it is out there at The People's Bridge. May God continue to bless you and keep you safe. Sending you much love❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
14 February, 05:37
🙌💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
14 February, 04:48
You deserve it ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Now you have such a big Family and everyone loves you ♥️♥️♥️ I am honored to have you by my side,my Angel 😇♥️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 February, 04:46
We Love you too! 🥰 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 February, 04:42
Your tribe loves you back💗

Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 February, 04:36
We love you! Thank you for being such a brave warrior! You inspired me to walk in to a restaurant last night maskless! Guess what? No one said a thing!😘

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
14 February, 04:58
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
YAAAAAY!!!

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
My personal battle is epic! But, i am not alone.
I know millions of you are by my side.

Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
❤️right back at ya!