Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
02 April, 05:46
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
He is telling u the truth. I have the footage of all the fire trucks, ambulances etc... of that night.
I saw the footage of the kids coming out the front door of White House.
There was a lot of exchanged gun fire down there in tunnels.
Many CCP there as well.
Ezra said we lost no one that night thank god...but they did.
Some Nat'l Guardsmen were pretty messed up along with Marines who had to go down there.
The Trumps cried a lot cuz they saw the pics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
26 February, 11:41
😡Looks like the page has been removed...they don't want people to know the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leasure Time @LeasureTime
17 February, 08:45
Before people rush to cancel and claim this is bogus and untrue, do your research. People have been waking up in masses since early 2017. Nobody will spoon feed you information.

DO YOUR RESEARCH & ASK QUESTIONS.

You don't believe children being abducted are held captive underground? Only above ground? You dont believe there are evil people who torture and sacrifice them?

Then I suggest you continue in your secluded and niave world and keep your comments to yourself.

I am all for providing information to those who want to know the TRUTH.

Patriots have work to do.

William Cherry @Oleglory
01 May, 07:22
In response Leasure Time to his Publication
im with you well said

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
14 February, 02:58
its sad how man can treat another human being. the evil that men do has to be stopped. just to save our souls from hell.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
26 February, 10:42
In response Dennis Huff to his Publication
Those doing this to the children are NOT fully human; they've sold their souls.

... ... @Trader_Kev
14 February, 02:25
when 107 retweet....i look/listen with FULL ATTENTION.

... ... @Trader_Kev
14 February, 03:29
In response ... ... to his Publication
no doubt in mind that he is/was military intelligence

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
14 February, 01:57
I can tell you that the 10 days of darkness was not what everone thought. It was a military mission to save the kids from the tunnels. This would just confirm the same to me. Also from my own thoughts with info that Ive seen would lead me to believe that they very well got the maps for the tunnels from the laptops that went missing the day of the capital so called riot. There truly are people that sold their soul to the devil.

Joyce Glenny @Constitutional2020
14 February, 09:47
In response Staci Metts to her Publication
Charlie Ward said this a week ago, what all was happening during the darkness at the White House. Many of the children were born there underground & never saw the light of day so removing them at nighttime was merciful.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 February, 12:39
I am tired of the answer "I can't tell you" - If any of this is true I need more verification. Right NOW everyone is too hysterical! Please verify your resources ...
This could be a morbid "Steven King" style nasty blog.

binny TruthWarrior @binny
14 February, 07:37
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
You wanted to know. This is barely scratching the surface.

Leasure Time @LeasureTime
17 February, 08:35
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I would highly recommend doing research. There is so much information that backs him...and more.

The Truth isn’t for everybody. You can't unsee the horror so go into it with a compassionate heart, knowing it could destroy what you believed was real.

Patrick Henry @PatrickHenry
14 February, 12:32
I am so F-ing ready for all these scumbags to get scooped up. Not sure if this article is legit. Need verification. Anyone?

William Cherry @Oleglory
01 May, 07:27
In response Patrick Henry to his Publication
its all true brother no doubt about it

Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
14 February, 12:20
moose jaw tunnels: touristic information boards on the walls, well lit, nice floor.

Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
15 February, 12:58
In response Ernst Stavro Blofeld to his Publication
Thanks for the info on the pic! I'm a bit skeptical of the post. Something feels off if you read the entire post on realchiefpolice.com Supposedly Epstein told the military about the DC tunnels who in turn told Trump in Jan. Doesn't ring true when the whole reason Trump was approached to run for POTUS was to deal with the swamp & child sex trafficking. How would they not know and have to be told by Epstein?

Angelo Kogins @DVS27972BAT
26 February, 11:22
In response Ernst Stavro Blofeld to his Publication
Tunnel is a conduit, a passage, tourists can pass like criminals, there is no tourism at night. I now understand why the basements of many ancient monuments such as castles and churches, see Rome, are always closed to tourists .... maybe they still use them outside the tourist hours?

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
14 February, 12:19
pics

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
14 February, 12:16
Dont censor us- pucs and proof- let us decide- or fake news

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
14 February, 12:15
This makes my heart just sick. Those poor babies.

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
14 February, 12:14
All things that are hidden, will come to light!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Day Dream @DaydreQm2020
14 February, 12:06
So very sad. God bless the children who passed in such horrific circumstances, those children who have survived and of course their distraught rescuers. Absolutely heartbreaking and disturbing. I am fuelled by this. Have been since i was red pilled. Save the children 🙏

Shar Sirn @SharS
14 February, 11:49
even as prepared as we are....never prepared for what will be revealed💔

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
14 February, 12:02
In response Shar Sirn to her Publication
if you have read the Bible, none of this is new 😥 Even in church, if it werent for the missionaries, most of the evil in the world is not revealed to the average person. it is hard to believe that the "Days of Noah" were worse than now. They only reveal good while they dwell in darkness keeping us oblivious to the Satan run world. God help us!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 February, 11:49
For years I have followed Real Chief Police.
What he says feels like absolute TRUTH.

Here are the final words in his article
https://www.realchiefpolic...

"On a good note. The Bilderbergs, Rothschilds, and the other cabal members have been arrested and most were executed.

"On a very good note. Get ready for ascension. It is coming. A much better world is coming.

"WE WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN."

AMEN!!!!!

Msterri ... @Msterri
14 February, 12:22
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
So what you are saying is that you've followed him for years and what he's said in the past has mostly been true?

Teresa Wheeler @TeresaW63
14 February, 05:56
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
when you click on the profile of Real Chief Police it shows that there have been zero post from him🤔