Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
14 February, 11:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Staci Metts @RayTyson7
14 February, 01:57
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I can tell you that the 10 days of darkness was not what everone thought. It was a military mission to save the kids from the tunnels. This would just confirm the same to me. Also from my own thoughts with info that Ive seen would lead me to believe that they very well got the maps for the tunnels from the laptops that went missing the day of the capital so called riot. There truly are people that sold their soul to the devil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Glenny @Constitutional2020
Charlie Ward said this a week ago, what all was happening during the darkness at the White House. Many of the children were born there underground & never saw the light of day so removing them at nighttime was merciful.
09:47 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Staci Metts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Constitutional2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joyce Glenny, click on at the bottom under it