Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
15 February, 09:16
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
If anyone claims to know the plan they are either full of crap or being fed crap to confuse the enemy. Our highest military intelligence doesn't leak classified information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
15 February, 09:09
❌offense, but.. your tone is distressing.
I've spent a couple d.🤔wrt this, so bear w/me:

1.) Leadership entails clear GOALS + EXPECTATIONS, distinguish btwn 'em,
like "conceptionally set DIRECTION" v. the "STANDARDS: everybody🗣TRUTH,etc."

2.) "If U wanna make GOD laugh, tell him your plans" [James 4:13-15 applies, tho it may be time to do "360 reviews" on each other @ a "foot washing" retreat.

3.) Liars, FALSE PROPHETS, thieves, turnscoats, Judas are publicly ID'd + dealt w/ calmly BY THE BOOK [🙏🏽!]

4.) I've BN👁Caesar Millan work w/ messed⬆️dogs/peeps: HE⤵️w/🦮,📉tension.GEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
14 February, 01:37
How many decades does it take to build an evil system that enslaves humanity?

How many decades does it take to neutralize this evil system and install a new system that liberates humanity?

We are somewhere between neutralizing and installing a new system.

Proud Maja 82 @PatriotsMaja82
14 February, 01:15
These guys are my best guess...

Christopher J. Taylor @CrashJesus
14 February, 01:30
In response Proud Maja 82 to her Publication
Oh yeah... that makes total sense. Thanks for clarifying.

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
14 February, 12:59
EXACTLY! You're not one of them!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
14 February, 12:54
Why did Disney Fire the Actress from Star Wars so so quickly? Was the post that dangerous to the Deep State? Or did it expose an agenda plan that happen once before?

What are Communist Tactics? How did the Nazi get power? Are there any parallels to what is happening now? Do you understand the flow of Critical Path the Nazi used to subvert Germany? Who suffered and why? Are those same tactics being used now?

What is shown if you flow chart both parallels of subversion and look at the end result, better wake up and see what the Deep State is doing and Why because it is far more nefarious t

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
14 February, 12:52
Dark to Light 3 R Angels.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
14 February, 12:22
maybe military guys, finance guy, legal guy, trump

Memento Mori @JugoStig
14 February, 12:19
smoove operator!!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 February, 11:43
i am greatful for men and women such as your self who stand for truth and Rightouesness and are holding the line for the best that is yet to come gonna be bibilical

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 February, 11:42
its late time for that very important date!

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
14 February, 11:34
those of us who know our purpose are supposed to. the only way to know if youre finding yours is to shed the programming and look internally.

god wants us to ask. when you ask the universe, answers are received.

i know this as my truth.

if someone is telling you youre speaking in code, youll eventually understand why.

god sure does work in amazing ways.

#GodWins #wwg1wga #tga #TheGreatAwakening

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
14 February, 11:25
R U < 10?

Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
14 February, 11:24
For all the "newbies" - This is month 4 for me! So heres a lesson from my short time in Q. Scrutinize the ones you DONT KNOW and dig for your own proof OF TRUTH! Trust the ones you DO KNOW: DTPOTUS, General Flynn, Dan Scavino, Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, Kansas (Mike Pompeo), etc.. Trust those who have nothing to hide and are TRUE PATRIOTS. Remember there are purposeful hints to follow but can also meant to confuse the DS. DTPOTUS has our back and we should have his 100%. If we dont have faith in GOD and the plan then all is lost! NCSWC, WWG1WGA

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
14 February, 12:44
In response Night Rider to his Publication
Thank you for this important information, extremely helpful and a great reminder!

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
14 February, 02:13
In response Night Rider to his Publication
PERFECTLY SAID! Disinformation is necessary. Research and knowing your true Patriots are KEY. It takes dedication to find the truth and to stay strong.

Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
14 February, 11:24
For all the "newbies" - This is month 4 for me! So heres a lesson from my short time in Q. Scrutinize the ones you DONT KNOW and dig for your own proof OF TRUTH! Trust the ones you DO KNOW: DTPOTUS, General Flynn, Dan Scavino, Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, Kansas (Mike Pompeo), etc.. Trust those who have nothing to hide and are TRUE PATRIOTS. Remember there are purposeful hints to follow but can also meant to confuse the DS. DTPOTUS has our back and we should have his 100%. If we dont have faith in GOD and the plan then all is lost! NCSWC, WWG1WGA

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
14 February, 11:22
We love you Ezra! FREEDOM is coming! WWG1WGA🙌🙏🦅🇺🇸

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
14 February, 11:08
I'd love to sit down with you for a couple of hours and talk. Your knowledge is so deep. You understand so much. When you can, break it down even more for some who are newer at this. Keep up the good work! Ive learned so much from you and a couple of others. The rest of the Anons I just read and stay confused, but Im trying!♥️

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
14 February, 11:06
I believe some of us have stumbled across 'Alice' in our search for the truth, Ezra.🤔

If I'm right, she also bears hope...

Janette Harris @harrisjnet
14 February, 11:33
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Q drops say Hillery Clinton is Alice.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
14 February, 11:01
Go Q,Q+, Q++,Q+++.
Real Patriots understand why so few people KNOW the plan's intimate details.

Loose lips sink ships and this one needs to fly. No time to answer all the questions. Just do it! GodSpeed. Love, peace, and understanding.. song in there somewhere.

#Q
#wwg1wga
#GodWins

Janette Harris @harrisjnet
14 February, 11:40
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
You are exactly right. If we all know what the plan is, so do the enemies. If the Planners spell it all out and give dates, something can go amiss and the plans have to accomidate that faction. I get so agruvated at whiners that don't understand. This is a very complex operation that has been planned for a very long time, but shit happens. I have faith that God will see us through!

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
14 February, 02:21
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Exactly! Loose Lips sink ships. POTUS TRUMP always said during his first campaign that he is NEVER going to tell what we are going to do AHEAD of TIME, like past fake presidents and MSM did, which endangered our troops! Some inspired art i whipped up today...