Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 February, 10:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
Go Q,Q+, Q++,Q+++.
Real Patriots understand why so few people KNOW the plan's intimate details.

Loose lips sink ships and this one needs to fly. No time to answer all the questions. Just do it! GodSpeed. Love, peace, and understanding.. song in there somewhere.

#Q
#wwg1wga
#GodWins
11:01 AM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnniesCampground in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
14 February, 02:21
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Exactly! Loose Lips sink ships. POTUS TRUMP always said during his first campaign that he is NEVER going to tell what we are going to do AHEAD of TIME, like past fake presidents and MSM did, which endangered our troops! Some inspired art i whipped up today...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janette Harris @harrisjnet
14 February, 11:40
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
You are exactly right. If we all know what the plan is, so do the enemies. If the Planners spell it all out and give dates, something can go amiss and the plans have to accomidate that faction. I get so agruvated at whiners that don't understand. This is a very complex operation that has been planned for a very long time, but shit happens. I have faith that God will see us through!