Jim Cue @1QLight
Brave American Hero Patriot--this Woman is a force of nature!
10:24 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
01 August, 02:44
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
One of the steps to waking up is to stockpile guns and ammo?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
01 August, 02:53
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
I believe it is to pray that you never have to use them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
19 February, 04:12
I forget her name but I was following her on Twatter.
She became “famous” as “The Gun Girl” - A pic of her with a gun.
She works with Infowars as a reporter.

Jim Cue @1QLight
19 February, 04:42
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Patriot KAITLIN BENNETT--on Utube--Inspiration and example of Patriotism to all Americans--IMHO. I say Patriot bcuz she has literaly put Her life in danger to Fight for our God given Rights 2A--a Real Hero! TY!

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
15 February, 01:39
This is an absolutely correct statement!

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
15 February, 03:55
I cannot wait to find out whose daughter she is. She rocks. Ive seen her videos.

Jim Cue @1QLight
15 February, 04:00
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
She should be in The Garden Of Heros PDJT created--IMHO I believe this Woman has created more Patroits just from her example--shit, I would not have wanted 2 go into some of the stuff she did, even with a weapon!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
14 February, 11:50
See, guns can make a beautful fashion accessory 😎👍

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 February, 10:32
With out them We have nothing Ask Poland leadership! Ask Putin he just stated to all americans do not give up your guns! People need to see all the real beeing hid!