Only people mentioned by Oleglory in this post can reply
Amercian Jewel @AmericanJewel
22 February, 04:31
In response William Cherry to his Publication
NEVER!! I will fight even harder for our freedom!! #Trump2020 and beyond! #MAGA4Ever ! #WeWillNotConcede πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Cherry @Oleglory
22 February, 05:05
In response Amercian Jewel to her Publication
πŸ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEVER!! I will fight even harder for our freedom!! #Trump2020 and beyond! #MAGA4Ever ! #WeWillNotConcede πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 February, 07:46
If I could count the times I have heard " Oh Dave shut up " bahahahahaha

William Cherry @Oleglory
22 February, 08:24
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
same here my friend

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
21 February, 06:12
We can never give up! First and foremost we fight for the children!

William Cherry @Oleglory
22 February, 09:05
In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication
Amen to that sister β€οΈπŸ™

Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 February, 10:36
Amen, this is a war, not a schoolyard pep rally guys. Be real...you're not gonna get a neat tidy "Jerry Springer" type revelation all comfortably packaged for you and dealt to you on your schedule so you can watch at your convenience. Anyone with a small collection of brain cells can deduce that in war, there are no "scheduled ending dates" planned. The enemy being defeated is when you stop...how long will this go on you ask? Until the enemy is dead!!!!
When will it end? When they get a victory...YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED! How many of you asked for a middle east war deadline??? Hypocrites!

William Cherry @Oleglory
22 February, 09:06
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
exactly β€οΈπŸ™

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 February, 08:04
That is the truth! They thought they could wear us down and that we would finally just give up due to utter exhaustion. NOT HAPPENING !

William Cherry @Oleglory
14 February, 08:19
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
got that right missy were not goin anywhere sister