Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 February, 07:37
Tomorrow's delta.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 February, 07:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Hi Ghost I read somewhere Princess Diana is Melania Trump. wild theory - But
Princess Diana died 31 August 1997 Trump met Melania September 1998. One year to change he appearance & probably the only man in the world she would be safe with

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Lou @mamalotsoftots
13 February, 09:20
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
So, i'm a photographer and i match up peoples faces a lot for head swaps & such. i have a program on my phone that lets you overlay images and drop opacity and bring it back up.
i did it with Melania's and Princess Diana's photos and it matches except in the ears and Peincess Di's mouth was lower.
I did mess around with another photo of our precious people's bridge Veronica and guess what? 😁😁Watch this screen record of me messing with photos overlaid. she matches up so perfectly! is she ? isnt she? hopefully soon we'll know. ♥️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
The ears are interesting, Diana has ears that petrude slightly.
I cannot find one photo of Melania with her ears exposed, not one.

She always covers them with her hair???????????
09:51 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Sarah Lou to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Sarah Lou @mamalotsoftots
13 February, 09:56
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
this was the only one i found in my quick search to match angles of head direction. 😊 they are attached, or were in this photo. lol. 😋