Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
14 February, 01:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
14 February, 01:25
🤠😇🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 February, 01:09
Happy Valentines day for the TRUTH.

MammaD1k ☦️???? @MammaD1k
14 February, 12:09
Can't wait to see the next vengeful acts from the House Dumborats 🐁🪤

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
14 February, 12:08

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 February, 12:05

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 February, 12:58
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
14 February, 12:04
love it. There are so many traitors out there. eenie meanie miney mo. Thank you to the lawyers. Kudos! Thanks to everyone fighting for our freedom. 🇺🇸

Sac alait @Sacalait
14 February, 11:49
Today.

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
14 February, 11:48
I truly believe all this Qrap! I really do!

ARK2 ARM @ARK2ARM
14 February, 11:46
Bring on the PAIN!

shop keep @shopkeep007
14 February, 01:47
bithday gifts???

Deplorable Dawson @NoDealsDawson
14 February, 01:03
wow, suicide week predicted!

Only followers of this user (LilyOfTheValley) can see their posts

rednecker fetz @redneckerfetz
13 February, 10:10
few more nice ones coming in the next week :)
https://gab.com/redneckerf...

Patriot For God and Country @Red_White_and_Blue
13 February, 09:43
Suicide weekend.

Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
13 February, 10:03
In response Patriot For God and Country to his Publication
Trump's comment about Pence (something like "it actually takes more courage to do the wrong thing") has haunted me. Also, his nonchalance about "If he doesn't come through, I won't like him quite as much" just screams "I know exactly what's going to happen and it's all part of the plan."

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
13 February, 11:51
In response Patriot For God and Country to his Publication
Makes me wonder what 30 pieces of silver was worth.

Navy93 ... @Navy93
13 February, 08:51
fav post...or at least top 5😇

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
13 February, 08:25
deltas are nice but not one thing has occured on a delta.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
13 February, 08:20
happy valley day to us all!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 February, 08:09
True that! Watching White Sqall. Saw Jr's bell. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Blue Jeans @Bluejeans23
13 February, 08:09
plz tell me the movie is almost over so we can relax 🙂

America First @AmericaFirst17
14 February, 01:02
In response Blue Jeans to her Publication

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
13 February, 08:06
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏please let vindication happen.

Joe BOB @joebob
13 February, 08:00
They;re already caged and ready fro extermination.

ryan kuehl @showtime
13 February, 07:53
tHIS IS THE BEST fOOKIN MOVIE i HAVE EVER TUNED INTO!!!!! BRING IT AWWWNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
13 February, 07:55
I'm ready to play this game. what's behind door #3 ?

VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
13 February, 08:15
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You're killing me SMALLS

Jade Driskell @Jadendri
13 February, 07:50
Godspeed !!!

Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
13 February, 07:47
I get my bloody valentine vibes

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
13 February, 07:43

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
13 February, 07:40
Amen

Back to the Future @Backontrack
Hi Ghost I read somewhere Princess Diana is Melania Trump. wild theory - But
Princess Diana died 31 August 1997 Trump met Melania September 1998. One year to change he appearance & probably the only man in the world she would be safe with

SUZANNE STEEN @Pugs4Trump
13 February, 09:22
In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Texas Lady @Littlebird
13 February, 11:28
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
are you for real? come on. you cant poss b serious

Back to the Future @Backontrack
Hi Ghost I read somewhere Princess Diana is Melania Trump. wild theory - But
Princess Diana died 31 August 1997 Trump met Melania September 1998. One year to change he appearance & probably the only man in the world she would be safe with