Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 February, 07:37
Tomorrow's delta.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
Hi Ghost I read somewhere Princess Diana is Melania Trump. wild theory - But
Princess Diana died 31 August 1997 Trump met Melania September 1998. One year to change he appearance & probably the only man in the world she would be safe with
07:40 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Texas Lady @Littlebird
13 February, 11:28
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
are you for real? come on. you cant poss b serious

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SUZANNE STEEN @Pugs4Trump
13 February, 09:22

Sarah Lou @mamalotsoftots
13 February, 09:20
So, i'm a photographer and i match up peoples faces a lot for head swaps & such. i have a program on my phone that lets you overlay images and drop opacity and bring it back up.
i did it with Melania's and Princess Diana's photos and it matches except in the ears and Peincess Di's mouth was lower.
I did mess around with another photo of our precious people's bridge Veronica and guess what? 😁😁Watch this screen record of me messing with photos overlaid. she matches up so perfectly! is she ? isnt she? hopefully soon we'll know. ♥️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 February, 09:51
In response Sarah Lou to her Publication
The ears are interesting, Diana has ears that petrude slightly.
I cannot find one photo of Melania with her ears exposed, not one.

She always covers them with her hair???????????

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
13 February, 09:19
some believe melania a plaedien ! protected trump over his 4 yrs

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
13 February, 09:19
some believe melania a plaedien ! protected trump over his 4 yrs

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
13 February, 09:17
david furnish ! check out timeline , furnish same beliefs ( humantarium) infiltrated the royals through elton john

Jet Q77 @JetQ7
13 February, 08:18
It is an interesting theory, isn't it?

jana bosak @SoWokeMyEyesBleed
13 February, 09:12
In response Jet Q77 to her Publication
yes but idts

Sarah Lou @mamalotsoftots
13 February, 09:25
In response Jet Q77 to her Publication
Melania's wardrobe i think dropped hints on several people that were thought to be dead, but squirreled away for safe keeping. She's dressed like MJ, Princess Di, Jackie kennedy. 5here were some other's but i cant really think. I think her 4th of July dress was a nod to Alexander McQueen.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
13 February, 08:09
mask? part of the big reveal?

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
13 February, 08:03
That just gave me goosebumps as yesterday "Dianne & Dennis" posted this beautiful picture of Melania and I thought to myself, Wow, she has the same inner beauty and the same sparkle in her eye's as Lady Di...
Also, somebody sent me this a while back..

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
13 February, 07:55
Did that math the othet night. 1 year in between 👀

Texas Lady @Littlebird
13 February, 11:30
In response Carrie Cresap to her Publication
surely you mean meth, not math, because this stuff youre all talking about is ludicrous

Tracy Mac @MissTee
13 February, 07:52
👀 oohhh interesting

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 February, 07:50
She died on my 47th birthday! 😔🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼